Thai girls and swimsuits ?

hall

Hi,

Anyone experienced this. If I like a particular B/g I usually have her stay a few days. I like to swim and always ask if she can swim. Invariably "yes I can swim-but I don't have a swimsuit" So off to buy. Robinsons 1200 baht, MBK 700 baht or in Pattaya Petch Plaza 350 baht. I have never yet had a girl who admitted she owned a swimsuit. I doubt I'm being conned. But does anyone else get this request??? ::

Cheers Hall

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On one trip a friend & I took two girls from BKK to Hua Hin. They both had swim suits. The girl I was with had a bikini which I think is most unusual. Have to say she looked stunning in it too ;-). On my last trip, 2 weeks ago, I invited a girl who owns a small beer bar and two of her 'staff' to my hotel for a swim. They all had swimming suits, though very modest in deed.

Don't reckon you're being conned. There can't be much of market for second-hand swimming suits.

hall:

Hi,

Anyone experienced this. If I like a particular B/g I usually have her stay a few days. I like to swim and always ask if she can swim. Invariably "yes I can swim-but I don't have a swimsuit" So off to buy. Robinsons 1200 baht, MBK 700 baht or in Pattaya Petch Plaza 350 baht. I have never yet had a girl who admitted she owned a swimsuit. I doubt I'm being conned. But does anyone else get this request??? ::

Cheers Hall

For most Thais its unusually to swim with swimsuits (no, not naked!!!)

Its not often you can get a Thai female into a sexy swimsuit! You are indeed fortunate. I had to buy my Thai gf a very conservative suit, with a skirt attachment. Cost over 2000 Baht. Before I bought this, she would only sit on the beach in T-shirt and shorts.

I wouldn't say she is able to swim, more that she is able to not drown! Lack of facilities mean that schools generally do not teach swimming.

Hmmm....Thus far I've bought 4 swimsuits for 4 different ladies. Each went with me to the store and all pick out conservative suits...but I was hoping they'd opt for something more revealing. Sigh! And another gal that I took to Koh Samed had a suit...super conservative with the small skirt covering the bottom part of the suit. Yet in the room, all of these gals never bothered wearing the 'after the shower' towel; they didn't hesitate to bear everything. Go figure?

Archived