You can take the BG out of the Bar ......

Pescator

You can take the BG out of the Bar ......

But you definitely can't take the bar out of the girl, my Thai wife constantly stands at the front of our house in six inch platform shoes and every time a man walks past she shouts "Hey you handsome man I want fuck you."

It's particularly embarassing when my parents come to visit and she says, "I do lady also for extra baht"

I wonder if I've made a mistake.

Cheers

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI CBK

I've seen many examples where the Thai girl was not unfaithful while the farang was,

That was actually the main point of my post.

I have seen that happen quite a few times.

And what you say about the guy marrying a new TG and going through the same pattern with her is nothing new to me either.

I just wanted to point out that this is a two way street as another poster pointed out and think about letting "He/she who is without blame throw the first stone!".

This forum is very much a male forum - well, almost exclusively - and I think that once in a while it will be sound to take a long hard look at ourselves, myself included I am sorry to say. :(

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Hi Creative,

That is correct. But somehow that is easier said than done.

I don`t go near any girlie bars these days.

You don`t indeed have the obligation to consume sex, but although my mind is strong my flesh is weak.

My compliments to you by the way, you have much stronger power of will than do I.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Hi SLH,

It's particularly embarassing when my parents come to visit and she says, "I do lady also for extra baht"

I wonder if I've made a mistake.

Nooo, I don`t think so, she is merely trying to further the erosion of trade barriers. My cap off to her. ::

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Hi Akarr,

I see what you are saying, but take a good look at yourself, where did you meet her in the first place? What were you doing there?

And what are you going to do to get rid of that yourself?

I am by no means aiming this at you, just pointing out that a lot of us in here are just as "guilty" if you like.

And talking about mental damage etc. well, are we the same guys that we were before going there?

Cheers

Hua Nguu

"I just wanted to point out that this is a two way street as another poster pointed out and think about letting "He/she who is without blame throw the first stone!".

This forum is very much a male forum - well, almost exclusively - and I think that once in a while it will be sound to take a long hard look at ourselves, myself included I am sorry to say."

Agree 100 % Hua Nguu. Its far too easy to make excuses and blame whoremonger behaviour on other stuff than ourself. Some even make out its the best thing for the marriage to cheat, makes one let out steam. I guess time will show if I have matured myself. I would never accept a situation where wife/gf did as I have done.

I guess its like alcoholics - certain steps have to be taken to stay away from temptations :p

Cheers!

Yep.

Sometime is fun to see the evolution of certain self-proclaimed 'Thailand personalities'. Better not to continue on that path, sure I get shit.

I'm not even against the thing ot taking the girl out of the bar or the bar out of the girl. If she's OK and you're Ok there must no be problems still going to the same places. Every case is a different case.

Girls, and BGs in particular, have an amazingly good memory. If you plan on going to "the same places" with your new GF, better wait at least one year, so no one remembers you. This advice is based on field experiments, some of them painful. Otherwise I agree with you completely. I still enjoys going to the same bars, although no longer as an active sanuker.

Archived