You can take the BG out of the Bar ......

Pescator

But you definitely can't take the bar out of the girl, my Thai wife constantly stands at the front of our house in six inch platform shoes and every time a man walks past she shouts "Hey you handsome man I want fuck you."

LOL ! SL, you are on irrreverent MF :)

Replace the words 'Thai wife' with 'sister' and you've got a snapshot of my troubled youth. :neener: :neener: :neener:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Akarr Say's

"I think they are so mentally damaged by their enviroment from the past that the scars they carry with them will never fade away"

Tell us more oh wise one of experience :bow:

"And talking about mental damage etc. well, are we the same guys that we were before going there?"

Coming to Thailand sure changes a lot of men, including me. Agree that we can't always blame the bg's for failures in relationships.

Hi Hua nguu

I never said i was a saint did i?

yes i changed alot by my visits to LOS and i changed in many ways.

sometimes we all lose grip of reality at a point, some get back to it faster then others and some dont.

i can say i am a slowlearner when it come to that hehe,

and for sure i did take a good look at myself and did some serious thinking also.

The way LOS changed me, well i never thought i be dating a prostitute or a former prostitue and for sure not take one home with me. i never been a whoremonger but in LOS it just happened,

i changed yes....... from now on everytime i do a touchdown in Don Muang i will ask myself the easy question and that is.

--How much do i want to fool myself this time and how far i will go to get ripped off--------

cheers

Hi,

[color:"red"] But you definitely can't take the bar out of the girl, my Thai wife constantly stands at the front of our house in six inch platform shoes and every time a man walks past she shouts "Hey you handsome man I want fuck you."

It's particularly embarassing when my parents come to visit and she says, "I do lady also for extra baht"

I wonder if I've made a mistake.

[/color]

I cannot believe this is true. Some BG/exBG may be a little in a low volume upstairs but they are not mostly stupid!!!

Cheers! ::

Hi,

[color:"red"] I see what you are saying, but take a good look at yourself, where did you meet her in the first place? What were you doing there?

And what are you going to do to get rid of that yourself?

[/color]

Oh NO, not Akarr, he knows exactly what to say but practice?

Jasmine ::

Archived