You can take the BG out of the Bar ......

Pescator

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I would have to agree that the odds are against you. I have been pretty much absent from this board since I married my wife (ex-bargirl) three and a half years ago. I was one of the many that always read the messages that the odds were against it working and that it would ultimately end in heartbreak. I was willing to roll the dice though and take my chances.

I am here to tell you that it did end in heartbreak. After three and a half years, things finally caved in and I am still going through the mess of trying to finalize this chapter in my life. You can only take so much of the bar out of the girl. :banghead: If you are willing to take the chance, be careful!

CS

What actually did it in for you -- did she fall in with a bad crowd in the US? Was she unable to adjust? Did she change once she got integrated into society here? Share your story.

Says KhMarried:

What actually did it in for you -- did she fall in with a bad crowd in the US? Was she unable to adjust? Did she change once she got integrated into society here? Share your story.

Yes please tell us. I am in an 18 months lasting relationship with an ex-bg and we are donig fine living in LOS, thanks.

It is true anything can go wrong in a relationship, and life is not always easy for anyone of us.

Archived