Another one goes to a GTG. What's Happening ????

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says check_bin_krap:

"And lending B16k to someone you met on a chat board, without meeting them in person, is, well, naive, IMO. Can't believe she wouldn't be able to get the money back if you don't make good on it. And I won't comment on why ANYONE would set-up a vacation with a person they hadn't met. To each his own."

Yes, each to his own for sure.. I don't think this girl is off her rockers. You can get to know a person very well over the net. You spend time communicating. You find out if you connect on the mental level. "I love you too much" scams fade out and are difficult to keep up.

Don't laugh of HT's way until you have tried it.

Cheers!

I just returned from my first trip to Thailand, during which I was married to a GTG. We met on the internet, and after going through e-mails, then exchanging photos, then phone calls, we both had a good idea of how we felt about each other. After a week getting to know each other more, and meeting all her family, including her parents, we were married and she will be visiting me in Canada next month to see if she can live here, if not, I will move to Thailand.

Each situation is different, and depends a lot on what you are willing to invest in the relationship, and what your expectations are. I do not want to change my wife, I am happy with her just the way she is, and I believe she feels the same way.

lovethai

You say you married a girl off the internet,within one week of meeting her and it was your first visit to Thailand? I'm confused here.How could you possibly ascertain a lifelong partner just through e-mails and a one week meeting with a Thai girl were the cultural divide is absolutely huge?

Just curious,would you have propositioned a farang woman within a week of meeting her?

>I just returned from my first trip to Thailand, during which I was married to a GTG. We met on the internet, and after going through e-mails, then exchanging photos, then phone calls, we both had a good idea of how we felt about each other. After a week getting to know each other more, and meeting all her family, including her parents, we were married and she will be visiting me in Canada next month to see if she can live here, if not, I will move to Thailand.

U must be a Superman! Nobody does it like that.

What did all the girls you had at home say? Many tears ? How did you get over that?

Not trolling? Huh?

U must be a Superman! Nobody does it like that.

What did all the girls you had at home say? Many tears ? How did you get over that?

Not trolling? Huh?

TTM

No he not trolling.....I know hime personally. The story is very true. And so far a happy one. Hopefully it remains so.

Everyone has a different approach. His has worked for him and his lady. :applause:

>TTM

No he not trolling.....I know hime personally. The story is very true. And so far a happy one. Hopefully it remains so.

Everyone has a different approach. His has worked for him and his lady.

Sorry to all. :doah:I could not believe it was true after seeing several trolling attempts compiled in the similar way.

Good luck to them. :applause:

Says think_too_mut:

>TTM

Everyone has a different approach. His has worked for him and his lady.

Sorry to all. :doah:I could not believe it was true after seeing several trolling attempts compiled in the similar way.

Good luck to them.
:applause:

No offense taken, to each their own, we are both very happy, and that is all that matters, we are more like equals also, in our outlook on life and she is actually financially better off than I am, which should give all of you a little more insight :).

Regardless, this is about all I will say on the matter, our life is private, and I intend to keep it that way.

lovethai

we were married and she will be visiting me in Canada next month to see if she can live here, if not, I will move to Thailand.

---------------------------------

Pretty interested as anyone else how you make decisions that will change your life, so quickly. What will you do in Thailand, if you move there? Do you keep a case in the script where the relationship may fail, pure and simple? I actually think this is worth a thread in itself, about guys who just fall in love so quickly, some throwing caution to the wind, though they'd have know better with a local girl in their own land. Thanks

Archived