Chumphon Cabana

Hi thalenoi,

Shit........wish I would have known you rent rooms. :(

Will check out for next time, though. You're in a 6 bedroom house? Isn't that a little excessive for the two of you? Or are you already planning on many children? :grinyes:

BTW......my GTG wants to know if you went to Udon to marry your girl, or just part of her family getting married. :: ::

HT

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Thalenoi,

I suppose you are right with the name. We were taken to this place by a taxidriver from Chumpon as I insistet to see places situatet directly at the beach. As far as I could see, the Sea View was the only one with bungalows on the "right" side of the road.

No, I didnt know any danish people are living there, it could have been fun to say hello too him. Normally I stay away from falang when being in Thailand.

Ive noticed, that you have rooms for rent, but sorry to say, you too have a property on the "wrong" side.

Staying at beaches, its a must for me to be so close as possible. The biggest thing for me is to sit on a veranda in the evening calm, having a bottle of Sang Som, Pepsi, iscubes, a/my girl sitting next to me, chatting, looking at the sea - this is life.

I hope, we can welcome you next year. :)

HT,

I don't have a swimming pool for my guests :(

And the price you seem to pay for the trip and hotel is less than the airfare :p ,I can't compete here.

The ground floor has the size of the 4 first floor bedrooms (which are large) I like space. 2 more rooms and large terrace on second floor, I would have preferred bigger terrace to party :D

The trip to Udon was to see her older sister getting married at age 36. As for myself, no sir, I already donated, (also for babies, but that still could happen, I hold my breath every month)

Hi thalenoi,

some folks asked for nightlife in the beach area. We know there is none. But it took me by suprise, when I had a walk along the road and passed one oft these small bars in the bright daylight. Suddenly I heard sweet voices with the words we all know so well: Hello handsome man, welcome. A young girl and a ladyboy were calling.

I remember my first visit to Phuket in the 70th. There were only two hotels, two Thai-brothels and no life at all at the beaches. Is your house the local Nana in 2013?

:applause:

thalenoi and BB,

Thanks to you both for replies. Gives me a good fix on things. :) I appreciate it.

Yes....price is unreal, but goes up for exstended stay, because dates land on Thai holiday (Friday and Saturday).

Not really looking for sanuk, even if my new friend wants to be real GTG. I can go 4 days with no sex in Thailand :doah:

Just asking in case total disaster, but thinking that is not in the cards. :)

Thanks again, and thalenoi, I'll PM you closer to date. Pick some place nice for dinner.....on me ::

HT

Hi BB,

Thanks. That might be fun. At least for my Thai friends. Does that same shop rent 1,000 cc chopped Harley's, for me, to buzz into town every 12 hours for some sanuk?..... :grinyes:

Seriously, that is good to know. And might be great fun!

HT

Hi LutherA,

>>>>Suddenly I heard sweet voices with the words we all know so well: Hello handsome man, welcome. >>>>

:grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Could I have the EXACT longitude and latitude coordinates for this place!!!!! :: Or at least street name, and address?

HT

Hi Thalenoi,

the sweet words came from a small bar on the "wrong" side of the beachroad, about 600-700 m north of Sea View. Unfortunately I had left my sextant in my room, so I cannot give you the exact position. I promise to take it with me next time I am going for a walk.

;)

Archived