Nana Hotel?

I have stayed many times in the Nana. I had my best times there and they also have better rooms ("suites").

IMO, it depends on, what you are after: If you want to have fun and many many ladies, may be this is the place to go. Just ensure to stay in the better rooms.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

In recent years I have always stayed at the Nana when I'm in BKK. I have never had a problem with the staff or noticed them being intentionally rude to anyone. The only exception is when some obnoxious guest in a high voice demands service like he were in a 5 * hotel.

regards

ALHOLK

About the only rudeness I have experienced from them has been when I came up to the counter and all of the staff just stood there doing nothing. They weren't busy at all, doing absolutely nothing. Not a huge deal tho. Acually the staff have been more then helpful on a lot of ocassions. I'll defenitaley stay there again.

ZMAN Z28

Hi!

I have experienced from them has been when I came up to the counter and all of the staff just stood there doing nothing. They weren't busy at all, doing absolutely nothing

This seem to happen all the time in Thailand although I don't recall it happening in Nana except when they were busy with other customers. It even happens in Sweden on rare occasions in which case I will probably go ballistic as opposed to in Thailand where I'm on vacation and rarely in a hurry.

regards

ALHOLK

If you do decide to book the nana hotel, you can get a discount by booking through nana tours on the hotels website.

Just go to www.nanahotel.co.th then click on the 'sightseeing & tours' link and click the e-mail link.

Or you could just e-mail them direct for their prices at:

nanatour@nanahotel.co.th

Not a major discount but it will help pay for an extra couple of beers or something.

Cheers...

I spent 3 nights in the Nana Hotel last November, and was pleasantly surprised by the staff with one incidence. The day I checked out of the Nana around Noon, I moved to a Soi 11 hotel later that day.

When I unpacked around 6 pm, I realized I had left my supply of about 3 dozen condoms in the table drawer beside the bed. Risking the sure embarrassment and small chance they would still have these, I returned to the Nana and told a Front Desk receptionist what I had forgotten.

To her credit, she kept a (mainly) straight face, made a phone call, and asked me to wait by the front desk. After about 20 uncomfortable minutes, a very young maid approached me carrying a paper bag with all the condoms in it.

Only at the Nana!

• 2 weeks later...

[color:"green"] The rant: With a couple of exceptions the reception staff absolutely suck. The same staff for many years, I often think that they get away with being so cold and often rude because they are part of an extended family related to the owners. Their job should be to provide courteous service which I am sure must be difficult to do on a continuous basis for years. There is callousness about them, like police officers who have to deal with drunken lowlifes and prostitutes, violent acts and general madness on a nightly basis (I wonder why?) [/color]

It just shows how different experiences can be. I have had only friendly courteous service from the hotel staff. They treat me like family, always a smile and pleasant greeting. I recently had a problem with a cancelled flight and they were able to get me a room even though the hotel was fully booked.

Also the maid service and room service are excellent. I noticed this last trip that MTV is not available anymore.

Hi!

I have had only friendly courteous service from the hotel staff.

Perhaps that might have some correlation with the way you conduct yourself. :D Btw, I have a similar experience of Nana.

I recently had a problem with a cancelled flight and they were able to get me a room even though the hotel was fully booked.

This has also happened to around xmastime.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived