Looking for people to take Nong Noi for a spin

khunsanuk

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the documentation doesn't tell you what's what on the scale. Just says 1-5. 3 being average. What is more risky and what is more conservative. I forgot what attribute this was for.

Additionally, for things like PMS and general risk level, I think these things people should be able to set from the start without taking up an order slot.

<<burp>>

Hi,

"Some of the documentation doesn't tell you what's what on the scale. Just says 1-5. 3 being average. What is more risky and what is more conservative. I forgot what attribute this was for."

You sure? I think it says that in general settings range from 1=lowest to 5=highest. Anyway, I'll check.

"Additionally, for things like PMS and general risk level, I think these things people should be able to set from the start without taking up an order slot."

I considered this, but have not yet decided on the issue.

Sanuk!

Hi,

"when will it email us the results of the order.; still waiting"

Emails will be send after a turn is run, which will be done every Wednesday and Saturday at noon, BKK time.

I intend to start the game this Saturday, which means that you should get your first results email slightly after noon on Saturday.

Sanuk!

Hi,

There are only 9 places left in the game, so those of you who wish to play and have not yet created a character please do so ASAP.

There are also still several girls who have not yet received orders. Could their pimps please tell them what to do :)

Sanuk!

Hi,

Okay, guys, the game is almost full; 3 more positions are available.

I would like to ask those who have not entered orders to please do so ASAP (and certainly before Saturday morning).

The girls awaiting orders are:

Sa (#5)

Fon (#16)

Apple (#33)

Etso (#34)

Meow (#37)

Nuksakhun (#39)

Oraya (#41)

Em (#44)

Sanuk!

Archived