Gonorrhea cure???

Hi guys,

I need some help from someone who knows it all about antibiotics.

What should I eat to cure gonorrhea of the throat? What pills? (mg/brand etc) For how long?

Thanks,

/Indica

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to a clinic specializing in STDs. Get a proper culture and lab report so that the DOCTOR can prescribe the CORRECT course of treatment.

And know what you REALLY have. :banghead:

Just wishing I could retire. :banghead:

Actually job hunting right now. :cussing: Anybody got anything please PM me or I'll start doing an Artiew. :neener:

Now how do I make that gargle solution again.......

"Go to a clinic specializing in STDs. Get a proper culture and lab report so that the DOCTOR can prescribe the CORRECT course of treatment."

I'm not the one with the disease. Believe me I would be the first one in a clinic, hypochondriac and all that... :) I'm buying for a friend in a difficult situation. Anyway, I'm going back home tomorrow. Just thought it was worth a try.

Cheers,

Indica

Against better judgement I will tell you what you need to know. Go to the pharmacy and ask for Norfloxacin 400mg. Take two tablets (800mg) once with food for 3 days straight. The two brand names that i know of are Sefnor 400 and Norbactiin 400. Make sure you check the expiree dates before you hand your money over.

That should do the trick. There are a few other courses of treatment but but this is the only one that comes to mind. I do note advocate self diagnosis but i do hate to see people suffer. If your friend is taking any other medication make sure he visits his doctor before he takes them. At any rate he sould visist his doctor anyway to make sure he gets the all clear on all fronts anyway.

Thanks a lot mate, unfortunately too late. :( On my way back to Europe. I might try to get them in Don Muang though.

I am also of the opinion that the best thing to do is to visit a clinic and get treated by professionals. Unfortunately this is something the poor fellow cannot do.

I'll let you know if they had them in the airport.

Cheers,

Indica

Archived