Farangs with HIV

SiLeakHunt

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VERY good post.

many girls go the same way you described, and many western men as well, caught in a hell without much chance to escape.

many people fail to understand the addictive nature of that nightlife here, that scene that serves as refuge as well as torment.

all those speculations on AIDS and how one should be responsible, and that girls should get tested and whatever completely miss the point.

that logic counts for an ousider or a casual visitor in the nightlife, but not when one has become an integral part of that life, when that life has taken over one's former life. becoming part of that life changes everything, it becomes an existence of everyday survival, mentally and more often than not physically as well, there is not much space anymore for something that might happen in 10 years future.

for so many people involved in that scene here, that scene rapidly becomes the only home they know.

i see all the time people here on the boards being so angry when they hear of a girl or a westerner with AIDS who did not retire from that scene, go home. go home where to? that scene is their home! they might go to their birthplace to die, but home is that not anymore, home is that scene.

this is a rule of that lifestyle. there is no half-half. you enter that scene, you have to follow the rules, and the irrelevance of AIDS in that lifestyle is just one of those rules.

if people cannot accept that, they should not meddle in that scene, should stay away from that scene.

for so many people here that scene is nothing else than great sex with girls they could not be with in their homecountries. well, but like everything else this coin has two sides. the flipside here is the basic reason that scene is existing: poverty, drugs, social collapse. coming here, you not only immerse yourself in the fun and joy, but also, even if you don't know yet, in the drugs and poverty. and the logic of that life is everyday survival. what does it help to worry too much about something that might be ten years in the future, when there are just too many things to deal with today.

i would advise everyone to spend some time in the slums, in the depressing apartment blocks so many of these these girls live. the colors of the night are just an extension of those places.

very difficult for anyone who has been touched by that life to ever get out of that trap, physically, mentally.

my point here is, contradicting as it may sound, that AIDS might be very relevant in normal life, but within the context of the scene completely irrelevant.

Quite a few times, I'd say about 30 % of the time; I have slept with girls without a condom. These girls are girls I have been with for a few days or more, and usually girls I have taken as long term companions on Samui, where I delude myself that they are cleaner!

On one occasion I had one girl who was very insistent we sleep together without a condom, as such I was highly suspicious and she was let go. She was a girl who I had been with the previous year, well in that year away she had declined quite a bit through daily Ya Ba abuse; she had a hole in the middle off her two front teeth where she has smoked the stuff, warning bells rang loud!

I don't know anyone with HIV.

STH

Archived