Living with a Thai girl.

Cyborg

Says jasmine:

Hi,

[color:"red"] , except hopefully with a tg who is significantly younger than me (I'm 50), and preferably in the Kingdom.

[/color]

Hmm, you are not asking too much in Thailand. Have you ever seen a georgous Thai woman in your age? Next time when you are in regular parts of Thailand (Non bar areas) look around you carefully, there are many who have passed your age and still look nice.

However, these age group is looking for men quite mature in their heads.
:neener:

Jasmine
:devil:

Well said BTw i found one and are very happy and very much in love

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says torneyboy:

Says jasmine:

Hi,

[color:"red"] , except hopefully with a tg who is significantly younger than me (I'm 50), and preferably in the Kingdom.

[/color]

Hmm, you are not asking too much in Thailand. Have you ever seen a georgous Thai woman in your age? Next time when you are in regular parts of Thailand (Non bar areas) look around you carefully, there are many who have passed your age and still look nice.

Jasmine

Well said BTw i found one and are very happy and very much in love

Oops is younger than me but point taken ok

Cyborg,

"The thing that worries her the most is that she will grow old on me, she`s 3 years older then me and feels that this is the biggest issue we have in our realtionship. I really couldn`t care less about that, but it seems important for Thai people that the male is older then the female. "

Interesting. I do see many Thai women looking for husbands who are 10-15 years older than themselves, ocassionally even more. On the other hand, a very good female Thai friend of mine, 51 years old, has a 36 year old Dutch boyfriend. They live together in the USA. And my ex-wife, a 34 year old Thai woman, is living with a 21 year-old boyfriend (perhaps seeing the example of our mutual friend?). Negative age difference doesn't seem to bother either of them very much.

Regards, JEff

Says jasmine:

Hi,

[/color]

Jasmine

I've seen many attractive older women there. Can't disagree with you about that. That said, I would still like to hook up with someone a bit younger than myself. If that makes me immature, so be it.

Ain't love grand!! Coming to Thailand TODAY....Getting maried and bringing mine home. Never happier and truely will never be the same!!! :hubba:

interesting post to read

i see some similar things as with my gf.

well myn she's older then me too and also daily worried, waiting for me all day and then telling she misses me sooo much, cooking thai food etc etc and ofcourse worried that im to young enforcing this by telling me i have to finish my study quick.

it's not common to have an older girlfriend however i am almost 23 working since teenager while growing responsibilities and my gf never really worked and always rely on her family. even more then that my grandma thought my gf was 17 and many others aged her 18 maybe 19 while she's 25. maybe its the thai food that keeps her young, she told me tom yam is a medicine for the skin.

Hi Cyborg,

Can I ask you what kind of work she has ?

The reason I am asking is that I am also Norwegian and my girlfriend is hoping to find some work soon albeit her norwegian is not very good (Almost non-existent that is). Also, I cannot stand her making 200 meals every day because she has nothing else to do. Basically, she has decided to go back to school fulltime if she can't find any work before end of summer. She is 24 years old (and I am a 29 year old fart) and holds a uni degree.

Hi Cy, it's good to hear you are doing good with a gtg, best of luck hang in there, i myself really only want to have a couple of live in tg's for sex and fun, and maybe friendship/companionship maybe get married age 50, I was burned by my american , now ex-wife it's hard to get over even if there is a great woman right in front of me. 1 love in BKK and 1 i love in pattaya can't have em both so we are only friends. :grinyes:

Thanks for all the nice comments guys :D

Marius, who holds a uni degree ? you or her ?

Anyway, my gf works at a hotel at the moment and is very happy with that.

But in general, there are plenty of jobs in the hotel business for thai nationals, at least with a uni degrees.

Only problem is that if they don`t speak any norwegian they will have to work as maids ( which is not bad in any way )...

Thankfully, my gf is fluent in Norwegian now and that helps alot when looking for a job.

Why isn`t she in school now ( damn I sound like my dad ) ? How long has she been staying here ?

Send me an email if you would like to talk outside the board.

If you have the time, check out the story on NRK1 today at 21.30. Super story !

Archived