Living with a Thai girl.

Cyborg

Or more correct, living with MY tg

Just thought that I would post a few words after being together with my tg for some time now.

You will lose weight My diet has changed 100 % since we got together and I`ve lost about 10 kilo.

We are eating Thai food 7 days a week now and the only times I get to eat my farang food is when we`re at dinner at my mothers house or when work is paying lunch.

Truth to be told, I don`t miss western food at all.

I don`t support her finacaly in any way. She makes her own money and we share all of our steady costs such as rent, food, transport etc.

She sends about 10 -15000 THB down to Thailand each month and and in her own words that should be more then enogh.

She actully handles our economy and I must admit she`s doing it well.... alot better then when I was living on my own

She`s also attending a Language class 2 times every week. She doesn`t like this

much, but understands that it`s an important thing for her to learn.

The problem with this is that I want to learn more Thai so alot of times we chat together in thai / norwegian. if you ever should listen to some of our conversations at home you would think that we spoke swahili or something.

The one thing that she can never shut up about is the weather ! If I go to work before her in the morgning, she usally calls me up and ask about todays weather.... Wae ni now mai ? ( is it cold today ? )

She`s been doing this all thrue the winter and everyday I give the same answear : now mak mak tirac cha....

The one thing I like the most is when I`m comming home from work and the stereo is blasting with thai love songs and the smell of Tom Ka Gai hits my face as soon as I step inside the door. and she stands in the kitchen with her big smile telling me how much she`s missed me today.... Nothing in the world can beat that feeling.

The thing that worries her the most is that she will grow old on me, she`s 3 years older then me and feels that this is the biggest issue we have in our realtionship. I really couldn`t care less about that, but it seems important for Thai people that the male is older then the female.

She`s made alot of friends her ( Thai one`s that is ) and they are a great bunch of girls.

Some of the things that she doesn`t understands about farangs is that people here don`t seem to have any respect for the King and our gouverment... She sees us to be some of the luckyest people of the world and that we should be more gratefull for all the things we have instead of bitching and moaning about taxes and such things.

Part of my work is to travel to SEA a couple of times each year and this really pisses her off... I`ve offered her to come with me, but she doesn`t want too...

I can`t understand this ,but somehow I think she`s thinking she is holding me back if she would come with me.... she would, but that`s another issue !

I do belive we have love together, but there is always the tought of warning inside me. Maybe I`m making a mistake ? Or maybe this is one of the smartest thing`s I have ever did. But for now, I`m enjoying myself to the max !

I don`t own an apartment, I don`t have a car, I don`t have any plans to buy any of the above.

Because of this I / we have alot of money to use on ourself each month... We never have problems going ut on the town 3 days before pay day or anything like that. I want to live my life now, not when I`m 60.

Maybe a big mistake.....

But right now, I really couldn`t care less.

I have a lot more written down ,but this should do for now.

Any comments ?

Mats

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cyborg,good post and I understand some of your issues. Age difference can be a big aspect to Thai women,if they are older.My girlfriend is 13 months older than me and at birthdays, this is often mentioned. IT is insecurity on her part and as you said,she fears to be older. Enjoyment of your time together is most important and with no money worries, I think you are in a better position than most so keep loving and living.Language is some times a problem for us all and that is even when we are both able to speak the same one!! Silence really is golden. ALL THE BEST...aussiejohn.

Hi Cyborg,

I think that was a good post, you are a lucky guy to have a women that cares so much for you :bow:

You'r right nothing beats the of that special feeling when you come home and she says I missed you :bow:

I do agree you need to live your life now :grinyes:

I myself look forward to walking in the door and see the most beautiful girl in my world greet me :grinyes:

paulc31 :angel::grinyes:

Goo on you Cyborg.

It seems that you have a good thing going.

Her being worried whilst you're away is probably part of the common Thai jealousy thing. She may be afraid that you'll stray during your trip.

Keep it going is my advice!!

Very interesting to read of your experience. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you have a good thing going. My hope and plan is to someday to have a relationship like that myself, except hopefully with a tg who is significantly younger than me (I'm 50), and preferably in the Kingdom.

Been living with my Thai wife since mid October and life has changed.

I cant do much around the house (i do my bit) but she wants to help.

Regards diet and weight i hav put ON nearly 7 kilos and now asking no more curries etc,she owns a restaurant and we eat Thai all the time .

One of my sons lives with us and his GF stays over more often than not and she takes care of them as well...life is pretty good.

I to travel and am due to go to BKK for just under a week real soon and she doesnt want me to go (for work) so must travel 6 times a year.

I can speak Thai and she to is trying to learn english so we converse in Thai/english..sort of anyway.

In short a whole lot of fun.

Hope all works out for you both,sounds like it will IMO

Good Luck

Hi Cyborg,

Thanks for sharing this in public ! and good to hear that all is still ok !

All,

Do note that Cyborg is currently living in Norway WITH his TG and that they have met in Norway as well........

And both are in their twenties and deserve all the happyness they can get.

Go for it !

Cheers !

Hi,

[color:"red"] , except hopefully with a tg who is significantly younger than me (I'm 50), and preferably in the Kingdom.

[/color]

Hmm, you are not asking too much in Thailand. Have you ever seen a georgous Thai woman in your age? Next time when you are in regular parts of Thailand (Non bar areas) look around you carefully, there are many who have passed your age and still look nice.

However, these age group is looking for men quite mature in their heads. :neener: :neener: :neener:

Jasmine :devil:

Archived