Bird and Jintara in Scotland

thai3

Hi Peter,

it's the latest two, i thought so already since they looked official but after checking this great site I can confirm it. The titles are

Concert Sao Sia Ping 1

Morlam Sa-On 7 Nud Ro Bo po Ai (this is the one with the perfect t-shirt, same as the cover of her book)

I already had Ruam hit Lookthung Morlam, not in a karaoke version.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

limbo:

Hi Peter,

was finally able to purchase some karaoke version CD's of Jintara Poonlab on a local market.

Seems that one is of a live show which starts of with a version of Fan Ja and the other one is where she has the Perfect T-shirt on.

I'am very quite shure she will fly from Zurich to London.

Jintara will take between the two gigs here a visit on the the Thai Temple in Switzerland, some Thai Isaarn girls told me this yesterday.

I must get the new ones, I have both the Morlam Sa-On 7 Nud Ro Bo po Ai signed by her, but she does very small signatures, I did get her to do a big one once, but it was raining and the ink ran! I like Yui Yatt Yerr's signature the best, she sort of draws a picture, quite an artist in more ways than one-peter

I just got the new VCD, (green top)this is a typical concert and the only one I have seen more or less full length on a disc. I believe it is her brother singing the bird part on fan jah. Seems to be a lot of people there, I saw her in the rain last August on suk soi 71 where there were only about 100 people in the audience. There are a lot more flashing lights and the dancing gals have some new costumes. This concert is very recent, definately this year.The newest VCD, one with her sitting against a graffitti wall is a surprise. She looks like she had a fashion bypass on this one. Gone are the sexy tops or short skirts, looks like they dressed her from a charity shop, it's all buttoned to the neck blouses's and track suit tops, oh well can't have everything, maybe her good stuff was in the laundry -peter

Almost no luktung/morlam is released on DVD yet, still VCD. There is the bird/jintara and some old classic stuff but I guess it would be too expensive for the thai audience. As it is master tape have reduced the price of Jintara VCD from around 300 to 179 baht. If they released everything on DVD I don't think they would make as much profit-peter

>Almost no luktung/morlam is released on DVD yet, still VCD. <

Yes that did piss me off! I was inadvertendly sold some VCD's that i thoght were CD's. My laptop only plays CD's and DVD's, not VCDs.

Well, I suppose I'll have to wait for the DVDs i'm sure they'll come out eventually.

Hi Peter,

Didn't make it, wanted to go, but friend of my gf had a birthday party same evening :(, so I didn't really have a choice But I know she (Jintara) will be back soon, so no big problem :). I will look for some other concerts until she returns.

Best regards,

Danish30

Archived