Bird and Jintara in Scotland

thai3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her singing on the concert VCD is not quite as good as when I have seen her but otherwise I enjoyed it, lovely costume! The Sa on 7 CD came out last summer and they were selling them at all the concerts for 170 baht signed by her. BTW the name of the concert VCD is her grown up nickname 'sao siang pin', her baby nickname was wa deang because of her reddish hair.

My favourite CD's are nam ta saowarin and morlam sa on 5. Also I like the grammy material but it's hard to find now-peter

I just watched the concert again and a lot of the singing is quite poor, sounds off key and rushed. It's a pity as it was being filmed, you would have thought she would have concentrated on giving a good performance. I think she works far too much for her own good and sometimes it shows.

The dates for the Jintara concerts are on her web-site now.

It says (I think)

30th May - Leave to visit fans abroad (not too sure about that, though)

31st May - Austria

6th June - Switzerland

8th June - Germany

9th June - England

12th June - Germany

13th June - England

I know the 9th June concert is in London. Anyone know where it's happening on 13th ?

Cheers.

The guy in the thai shop in london said he thought she was going to scotland after london, this might be that concert. I will try to phone upo the guy organising the london show to see if he knows peter

Still cannot get an answer from porchester hall. I only just noticed that the symbols next to the dates, which I thought meant day or nightime concerts in fact say tickets or no tickets when mouse is placed over them. No tickets for 9th and 13th!!!

Says limbo:

Hi Thai3,

just got the Sanuk Sana Karaoke VCD of Jintara. It's the4 best one sofar I think.

My wife likes the 2nd song, Teng Mo alot.

We have had this one for long time and very good.

I enjoy the cd concert fun fair with bird (TB is learning sabi sai bi)

Driving me crazy has it on repeat all morning untill we leave for work.

All of us are going to a Karaoke bar soon and will be the only song he will be able to sing.

Easy Easy A Easy Easy A...when will it end.

This is another compilation, she must have more compilations than original CD's. I like Ruam Hit 14 Pi Thong,

14 golden years (I think) and Ruam sudyou 12 gon lam collections. The last one is the best compilation of her morlam songs-peter

Archived