Samui Bungalow Help

qxguy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,

never was a real big Bophud fan, used to live in Maenam which I still like a lot.

Still like Chaweng tho. Really think Chaweng is changing for the better. Not at all like these awfull places that have been mentioned.

Just don't have that much experience living in hotels etc, since I always lived here either in rented houses or now in my own house.

When I first stayed on Maenam I stayed in Nature Bungalow which cost me 50 baht a night. (1996/1997)

I just don't agree that Chaweng has improved.

Is that for a room or a villa? I suspect it's for the room.

Also this is not on Chaweng, but north, on Choengmon Beach.

There is little point in trawling through all the accommodation on Samui.

You've been given the 'heads up' on 'beachfront' accommodation with a central location.

If you don't care for beachfront, then your choice increases. If, further to that, you don't care for a central location, your choice increases further....

Book your first couple of nights at the THE ISLAND's or OP's beachfront accomm. and then take a walk down the beach.

Then you can decide on location and comfort.

The MOST centrally located resorts on Chaweng include, Chaweng Gardens, P&P(OP's sister resort), Chaweng Coral Resort and some resorts aimed at the younger crowd.

Only P&P offers beachfront accommodation.

All are within a couple of minutes walk from the entertainment centre.

The resorts I have recommended are within 5 minutes walk away. No taxis needed.

I wouldn't stay at any of them, with the exception of the two beachfront rooms of P&P, maybe.

I would stay at the beachfront properties I did recommend.

Archived