Wednes. 16 April: BBC1 (UK) TV Programme.

carew66

I've searched back and there is no reference to this programme so here we go...

9pm on BBC1 (so look out for it on BBC World etc in the near future) "Brits in Bangkok".

I've already read all the previews and I think I know what to expect from this documentary on the British Embassy in Bangkok.

"...as well as the usual stream of holidaymakers with simple problems, such as a lost passport, the staff have to deal with more serious scenarios involving drug-smuggling, Thai brides and paedophile activities" (London Evening Standard).

Oh - righty ho. The usual old bollocks then. What's the betting that some ex-gap year Kao Sahn Road dipshit has clutched his/her Media Studies certificate and come up with this?

Should keep the decent Middle Englanders enthralled whilst they tut at the antics of the perverts and have their prejudices reinforced. (Meanwhile hubby on the settee will be secretly getting his rocks off at the thought of copping off with a Thai beauty whilst stealing sidelong glances at the bovine lump farting away next to him).

Bring it on. I'm sure it's a real eye-opener :sleeping:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<What's the betting that some ex-gap year Kao Sahn Road dipshit has clutched his/her Media Studies certificate and come up with this?>>

laugh my arse off :D :D

Archived