Majestic Suites or Parkway INN?

Old Hippie

quote:

Originally posted by cardinalblue:

majestic is far better than the parkway.

I have always found the Dynasty Inn to be very guest friendly. As a matter of fact, there business thrives on it!

Respectfully,

Cardinalblue

When I checked with the Dynasty in July 2001 about their guest policies, the desk staff told me they required guests to leave their IDs at the desk. I didn't stay there, so I never learned if they practice what they preached.

Shotover

I stayed at the Dynasty Inn during July '01 and I never had a problem with guests. Whoever started the rumour that Dynasty wasnt guest friend must have been a real hard ass and rubbed the staff up the wrong way.

As everyone has said the staff are great. I dont recall any of my guests having to leave ID cards either. I just walked in collected my room key , smiled and went about my business.

Pussyraider.

stayed just last week at majestic. great staff. very helpful. completely guest friendly. brought extra towels to room etc. excellent bathroom except must be careful getting out of shower. decent food for room service. cable sucks but best room is only 37$ and it is nice, fresh linen daily. i really enjoyed my two weeks there. not one hassel i can't wait to stay there again smile.gif" border="0

[ September 09, 2001: Message edited by: lamai87 ]

Archived