Majestic Suites or Parkway INN?

Old Hippie

Have a look through this board's archives (go back more than the default 45 days).

Majestic is more expensive, but nicer. Parkway is decent, but it is a bit of a fire trap. Some guys complain that Parkway maids steal their stuff, but I've never had any problems, after many visits. Both are "conveniently" located, and "guest" friendly. Rooms in both hotels vary from side to side and floor to floor. Look at the available rooms and choose for yourself. If you can't find any more info on your own, then send me a PM. smile.gif" border="0

Had a great stay at Majestic in April '01. Great prices ($35 us dollars/night), great location, inroom safe, friendly staff... Only downers are that no pool and a limited eating area (could've used a larger restaurant/bar area). A short walk from Nana Plaza, which makes for a quick session at your hotel... Thumbs Up!! smile.gif" border="0

Old Hippie,

If you don't need a big room like some people do, then you'll enjoy Majestic Suites.

I have always enjoyed my stay there and I highly recommend it. As a matter of fact, it is only 18 days until I check back into Majestic Suites. Great staff and facilities and guest friendly : )

augustart

Nana? No way. Both these places have rooms that are much more pleasant than Nana. And, if Nana's disco is closing early, there really is not much reason to stay there.

Forget the Parkway, stayed there once, moved the next day to Nana. Not only is the place infested with cockroaches, the rooms in the front get all the noise from the street below and the ones in the rear get it from NEP. I plugged in my hairdryer shortly after checking in and it killed ALL the power in the room. The desk sent some guy I had to find the breaker box for using my own flashlight as the hotel didn't have one... Needless to say this guy couldn't fix the problem. They finally gave me another room after about an hour of haggling. By all means stay at the Majestic.

My advice...stay at NEITHER. Instead choose the Dynasty Inn. About 23 bucks a night, clean, aircon rooms with orthopedic mattresses and fridge, as well as AM/FM cassette player and TV. No roaches, no problems. Reservations available at the website. Highly recommended.

Archived