When your friend becomes a bar girl...

Fidel

the problem with having sex with strangers moreless every night as many BG's do is not so much drugs related, but more that it gotta take a toll on your mind & your perception of men & 'normal' relationships. this is more so in LOS than say Holland as many times it's not just a 20min slambam thanks mam, but the GFE perhaps over severel days :dunno:

addiction to drugs? hum! who haven't at some point sampled a bit & if you haven't then I think one is being a bit narrowminded especially if being US as their preferred drug untill 21y is marihuana as alcohol is damn near impossible to get hold of untill then :eek:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"green"] Really? How long is she in the scene?

And I respect her for that! [/color]

She was in the bar for about 3 years. A "boyfriend" has taken her out of the bar.

None of the BGs I have taken over 7 trips have ever shown signs of drug use (yaa baa). Most however do drink, but rarely to excess in my presence.

who haven't at some point sampled a bit & if you haven't then I think one is being a bit narrowminded

I have not! :) But I don't see why I should be narrowminded because I have never tried drugs. (And in my country it is fairly easy to get any drugs). I had never any motivation to consume drugs.

What are the reasons to consume drugs?

social pressure? I was always too independent of the opinion of my friends.

depression? sadness? I read a book, cook something I like or go out and walk in the forest when I am really sad.

curiosity? Hmm, when I stand on a bridge I am also curious what I would feel if I jumped from the bridge. But I don't jump. Why? Because there are so many things in life which I am curious about and I don't want to miss them.

the problem with having sex with strangers moreless every night as many BG's do is not so much drugs related, but more that it gotta take a toll on your mind & your perception of men & 'normal' relationships.

True, I guess. But how many girls in Europe do exactly that? Sleeping with many men, staying with them for some days and being his gf for a short time? And this for free (of course you have to pay the diner, the drinks, the movie, etc..) ::

Of course this changes your perception of men & 'normal' relationships. IMO these europeen girls just change her bf at the smallest sign of a problem. It is this attitude of the modern youth that they want to have fun all the time and that they run away from every problem which leads them to consume drugs and to change their relationships so often.

That's why I respect bgs in thailand as much as 60 % of the girls here in europe. Both choose the easy way.

Sorry for talking too much. ::

Best regards

P.S.: Now you know why I am single! I am too strict! :neener:

Says naiv:

That's why I respect bgs in thailand as much as 60 % of the girls here in europe. Both choose the easy way.

What is so easy about what you term the "easy way" and why should the "easy way" be held in disdain?

Is it really easy or is it just different than what you think should be the norm?

>What is so easy about what you term the "easy way" and why should the "easy way" be held in disdain?

Is it really easy or is it just different than what you think should be the norm?

JJ,

I agreement with your post, I want to add something from the trenches.

Two nights ago we went to my gf's former bar. Mamasan and two other senior staff sat and talked to us for 30 minutes or so. It's been 15 months now that she left the scene.

The mamasan behaved like her aunty, very affectionate, hugging, kissing... Among other things, she said - "If she (my gf) is not a good as a woman, send her back to me. She knows what does that mean!".

Not exactly the words that would support any thought of an "easy way".

First of all the easy way is the norm! And it is really easy because if not they wouldn't choose it. And it is easy because it is the norm.

A priori the easy way hasn't any moral value. So there is no reason to say that the easy way should be held in disdain.

But in the context I was using it the easy way is indeed negative. Not because it is easy, but because drug consumers put at risk their health. (Same for bgs)

So I have nothing against the easy way as long as it is the good way! (Don't tell me that consuming drugs is a good way. Or being a BG.)

Best regards

Not exactly the words that would support any thought of an "easy way".

Ok, I see that I have to be more precise:

I meant the easier way in the short term. Or why has your gf choosen the career as a bg? Didn't she believe at that time that being a bg is the easiest way? If there was a easier way, why didn't she choose that one?

Or did she gamble to have luck and meet a nice rich farang (what she did)?

But I don't want to argue with you about the moral of bgs. Because I am on your side, I respect bargirls and my own life is much easier than the life of a bg. (IMO and I had to work hard.)

I compared bgs with europeen girls. And my point was that bgs are at the same level as 60% of the europeen girls. My statement was aimed at all the people who feel themselves superior to bgs. And I just repeated what I have read on this board that bgs choose the easy way. And I claim that most people would do the same (choose the easy way). As an example I mentioned the drug consumers.

best regards

"What are the reasons to consume drugs?

social pressure? I was always too independent of the opinion of my friends.

depression? sadness? I read a book, cook something I like or go out and walk in the forest when I am really sad.

curiosity? Hmm, when I stand on a bridge I am also curious what I would feel if I jumped from the bridge. But I don't jump. Why? Because there are so many things in life which I am curious about and I don't want to miss them"

I know drugs are indeed used in this sad way also just as alcohol etc. are & hence we got drug addicts, alcoholics, smoking addicts, gambling addicts etc, but we also got a majority of sensible 'drug' users meaning consuming alcohol, cigarettes, drugs whatever on occasion for a happy night out ::

And please don't tell me alcohol or fags don't kill more people than the other drugs :dunno:

As a disclaimer I'd like to add that I've only used drugs on very few occasions even it may sound otherwise, but being way too drunk on so many occasions I'd rather been without :hubba:

On the multiple sex partners comparason between Eurotrash & BG's I can only say I've come across VERY few euro girls who put out with multiple partners every night of the year :dunno:

better call it quits now :doah:

I know that there are sensible drug users. And I don't make any difference between legal and illegal drugs (I am not a lawyer). So I have nothing against people who consume drugs for a happy night out. (But I wouldn't do it myself or have a gf who does it). Actually I am for the legalization of all drugs (with some rules to protect kids and other people who don't want to consume passively)

Of course there are some differences between eurotrash and bgs. I just wanted to point out that there are some common traits, too. But I haven't made up my mind yet.

Best regards

Archived