Why am I feeling guilty?

jasmine

[color:"red"] My mother wanted to enjoy retirement and do nothing but felt she had to help my father as she would feel guilty being home relaxing while he was working.

[/color]

Hi Sweet chocolat steve,

You are such a sweetheart, you understand my situation exactly. We talked again this AM and he wants me to quit whenever and stay home and do whatever, one sentence was "get you health and and youth back". Is he saying that I have aged dramatically, God forbids? :angel:

We work for the same company, same division and our boss is the best of the best and he sure knows how to show that he needs us :rolleyes:

I will leave for Thailand (then Hawaii) and will spend 5 weeks away from work, that should get my mind relax and I can think better.

You are right I do enjoy my work and if I don't commute I can work for the next xx years.

Thanks for you post. :hug: :hug:

Jasmine

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says artiew:

Jas,

I strongly suggest that you email BB (sorry - Belgian Boy), and get some details on the way in which he has been able to use technology to spend 8 months a year in Thailand while continuing to 'work' in Europe.

Pii Jasmine,

Just saw the thread and sorry for late joining in....... so much on my hand the last few weeks :)

Without saying to much on an open board, I'll say that I'm selfemployed with an office in Belgium.

I actually on call 24/7/365, not I dont really work all the time :)

I also do NOT have to be in the office all the time, my phone is transferred to my mobile, my fax is diverted to a faxservice scanning them and mailing them to me, and I can get my mails anywhere in the world with todays' technology.

Hell, I'm moving to LOS in august and I'll be spending 8-9 months a year there :).

I wish you the best in your decision, just let guilt out of equation, choose with your heart.

Cheers !

Archived