navy in pattaya

june11

Says Old Hippie:

Too long, and not soon enough!
:):(

Sounds like a saying from the R&R days when the US would""rest""Troops in OZ.

Our guys would complain that all the girls were with the Yanks and we would say the problem with the yanks is.

""They are overpaid/oversexed/and over here! :grinyes:

No worries. Quiet here at the moment... low season, SARS, Iraq war. Plenty of girls to go round. Try running the gauntlet down Soi 7 or 8 without scoring.

Many of the sailors/soldiers are young,naive, and poor who end their nights cuddling only the mineral water bottle they bought at the 711 earlier in the evening... and some of them are handsome bastards who are stealing my stunners! :(

Mai ben lai .. I just missed my turn for a couple of weeks. I'll still be here, while they're far at sea, where the only birds to look at will be the wandering albatross and the odd shag!

Chok dee krap :grinyes:

Haaa haaa!, "...without scoring". Thats funny because I've walked up and down those sois maybe 100 times in the past few years and never scored once. That's because I just cannot bring myself to enter one of those "bars" and buy a drink. And none of the girls will budge from the BORDER of the bar and the road (except for one or 2 strays who try to pull you into a bar). I take girls from gogos or beach road, but i hate walking into beer bars (partly i guess because i don't like to drink anything other than diet coke, which i assume they don't have...and the other reason is i hate the "hello welcome please come in" and also the fact that most beer bars have girls INSIDE a square box like a cage.

>>and never scored once. That's because I just cannot bring myself to enter one of those "bars" and buy a drink.

...in the words of Blackadder "I think I've just spotted the fatal flaw in your subtle plan" ::

We're all different, thank Buddha. Each to our own, or we'd all be wedged in the same bar cheek by jowl... and I might not fancy your jowls!

I've had good roots and bad roots from both beer bar girls and gogo dancers. I think I just prefer the beerbars. Some of the girls have not yet picked up the bad attitude problems of some of the stunners in gogo bars. And if you do your research in the beerbars you can often find stunners in their first few weeks working in Pattaya, especially if you're friendly with the mamasans in several regular bars who will give you the low down.

Diet Coke! Have you seen what it does to copper pipes. It should be registered as a WMD. Give me cirrhosis of the liver any day!

Chok dee krap :grinyes:

Holy Shit!

I am ex-Navy and the absolute LAST thing I want to see over there is a bunch of squids and jarheads.

The recruiter never told me that for all those exotic port calls I would make, I would be joining scores of obnoxious bastards saturating the entire area with filth. Not even that the offensive ones were the majority, but a few bad apples.......

Always managed a good time, but I have been to Thailand with the Navy and without the Navy.....Obviously it is better to provide your own ride IMHO.

Hope the Navy has left town by the time I am there, then it will just be the Marines at Cobra Gold. At least there are a lot fewer of them to deal with than a ship or two.

I could certainly relate a few anecdotes in the "nasty falang" thread about the actions of some of my former "shipmates" ::

Archived