Hardened Scene...

Coss

As I usually seem to get pissed off by the Rainbow girls, have never barfined out of there. I was paying 1500 ST at the other gogos in NEP. A guy was sitting with the girl I barfined earlier in the week, and barfined her. While she was changing clothes, I told him what I paid and that her services were worth more then 1500 baht. As they can have the bargirl network, we can have the barfine network or to some sorts.

ZMAN

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been noticing a lot of numbers on the board regarding short time and long time.

I haven't actually barfined anyone in quite some time, but I do talk to the girls, and I haven't seen this rise in rates that people are talking about (3000 LT, 2000 ST, etc...). Pretty stable, though a friend of mine who does barfine said that girls were saying they were going for less since it's a bit slower now.

My guess is that it is averaging out to no change. But, in my opinion, not an increase.

<<burp>>

Says cardinalblue:

When almost all the rainbow girls even marginal ones will now go only ST at 2000B unless you are willing to fork over 3000B for LT, I would say it has hardened and become more like a business.

Dude, I was in Rainbow bars recently and there was not one girl I was talking to expecting 3000bt LT the price was 2000bt LT (and this was only after buying some drinks and a little chit chat and asking how much up front). I am sure after establishing a good regular relationship I could get the price lower. I don't know what ST rates are because I rarely do a ST. I guess it just goes to say that rates are very negotiable.

Business is pretty slow these days for many girls and you can definitely get 1500bt LT in any Nana bar with no hesitation.

Now rainbow girls will tell you "i go ST so i come back to the bar to go again". This translates to making more money and spending less time with the customer and now they get to go home and separate their personal life even more from her bar life.

Sometimes they want to spend less time with the customer because the customer is boring and they can get back to the bar and drink or eat with their friends.

Reminds me of a Patpong girl who called me at 1am after going with a customer and asked me if I wanted to meet her to go eat. I asked her why didn't she stay LT with the customer or go to eat with him. She said the guy was boring and all he did was talk about himself the entire time she was with him( I thought this was ironic seeing that everytime I hang out with her she always talks about herself). After the act of sex which didn't last long she had to get the hell out of his hotel room because she couldn't stand to be with him. She said he was a nice guy and paid her long time rate but he was just BORING.

I agree with you that some girls have become more transactional oriented in regards to time spent with customers but sometimes it is simply the lack chemistry with the customer that causes them to leave early and not provide the GFE.

My information is not just from one person (i.e. myself or yourself). I have talked with numerous girls about different ethnic groups and pricing (rainbow 1 and 2). I know of a number of americans who are asian backgound and they are asked to pay higher prices than falangs. We won't even talk about a small group of girls in both one and two who ONLY go with asian customers. They don't even bother anymore with falang BS "hey, I am a falang, I don't pay japanese prices" .

If you can sit in Rainbow one or two long enough, there is a group of girls (regular ones who have been there for many months and even years) will leave and come back from an outing before you exit the bar. They have executed their plan and it is not based on some customer trying to sweet talk the girl into a better price or stay with me long-time ("I only go long-time" line). Their mind is already made up as they can move to the next waiting customer if one gives them any negotiating lip.

This is what is meant by a hardening of girls' attitudes that some guys experience in the some of the bars......

Cardinalblue

Some things you shoulde consider.

Most of the bar girls have thai boyfriends, have no interest in GF experience with farang. They want to get the money as quickly as possible.

The general attitude of the girls to farang is the same as whores to punters: total contempt. This is a bar ethos, as strong as religion amongst the majority of bars and it takes a brave gal to run against it.

The more money you give them the greater the contempt they will hold you in! 500 baht short time and 1000 baht long time are still perfectly legitimate prices whatever you might read on this board or elsewhere.

The longer you have been here the more you will get ignored by the gals. I have achieved the remarkable status of being in scowl city in certain bars in Bangkok and Pattaya and yet am able to chat up straight girls in shops, department stores with apparent ease, something that didn't happen (to me) ten years ago!

Seems to me, after 20 odd years hanging out here (with stints back in the UK and Manila) that relatively nice gals who through poverty might've tolerated the bar scene in the past no longer want anything to do with it directly, leaving the bars as a mere dumping ground for fairly horrid creatures albeit very sexy and sometimes beautiful ones. Wonderful for cheap sex (in Western terms) and as entertainment but not much else.

The ?girl friend? experience is very much alive down here in Pattaya. A few of the gogos do have that Bangkok ?hard? attitude, Happy gogo comes to mind? but all in all, most girls seem to prefer long time.

Would you believe that they can make as much or more money than the ?short-time queens?, and work less?

What does a bargirl love more than anything: money

What does she hate more than anything: work

Oh they detest it, having to show up on time, make and deliver drinks to customers, shill for lady drinks, etc.. what a burden!

So if the meet a customer that takes them away from the bar for a few days, a week, a month or longer, it?s like a paid holiday for them. The more skilled the girl is, the more she gets paid. At a minimum, free meals. Then throw in shopping trips, gold, and a trip to Puhket, it adds up.

And when it?s time to part ways, she has probably made an emotional connection with the guy, and he ends up throwing her more money than intended? and don?t forget the monthly allowance she may get after that.

All in all, pretty shrewd businesswomen, if you ask me.

So if the meet a customer that takes them away from the bar for a few days, a week, a month or longer, it?s like a paid holiday for them. The more skilled the girl is, the more she gets paid. At a minimum, free meals. Then throw in shopping trips, gold, and a trip to Puhket, it adds up.

The only thing you mention that's actually of any value to them is the gold, because it can be readily converted to cash. You could take a BG to stay in the fanciest hotels, feed them the fanciest food, take them to all manner of exotic places -- and she'll still wonder where her 1000 baht* per day is. The trips, the food, etc don't help the sick buffalo in the village or pay off the victim of her boyfriend's latest motorcycle accident.

* amount for illustrative purposes only

I think noone(or most) guys here meant to say fancy hotels/resorts or just meals make a BG happy, but hey some of them actually crave it, but then again they're not for me!

Obviously the daily/weekly/monthy fee whatever is the BG's salery & if gold whatever is paid on top that just means her salery is higher, but I think the thing implied here is that many girls still prefer to be taken out of the bar LT or even for days on end as opposed to doing ST stints & LD's even it most likely pay better :dunno:

My oppinion is that those girls still abound in both bkk&pty & they're what I normally go for, but they're in decline especially in the gogo environ, which never have been a favorite of mine anyways ate lest for BF'ing ::

Humm, haven't been around as long as some but I still have great GF LT experiences, both from freelances and the Go Go bars. Could be because I rarley BF a girl from a Go Go unless I have visited her several times to make a decent conneciton...and if its a freelancer, spent at least an hour getting to know her first. Sometimes it doesn't work out, but it usually does.

Can't tell you how many girls in the Go Gos that when I visited a second or third time I thought "what the hell did I see in her the last time we spoke?".

As a result, I have a nice group of ladies on call and a bunch waiting in the wings.

'The only thing you mention that's actually of any value to them is the gold, because it can be readily converted to cash. You could take a BG to stay in the fanciest hotels, feed them the fanciest food, take them to all manner of exotic places -- and she'll still wonder where her 1000 baht* per day is. The trips, the food, etc don't help the sick buffalo in the village or pay off the victim of her boyfriend's latest motorcycle accident.'

there are ladies who are like this and ladies who are not.

they are different,like we are.

many people have the GFE and have regular girls they see again and again,but some men are not interested in this type of contact.

everytime i have taken my girl away from the bar for a few days,she has always refused the money,just grateful to get out of the bar scene.

Archived