Superb Alternative to Dental Hospital

New Petchburi Pete

Most are very impressed by the quality of the service performed at the Dental Hospital on Soi 49.

I would like to offer a superb alternative on Asoke. The place is called "The Oral and Dental Center," and located at 66 Q-HOUSE ASOKE Bldg, ground floor ... beautiful facility and I believe more affordable than Soi 49. Tel: (662) 264-2570

The lady dentist I saw, Dr. Sunchawee (Dr. "Dang") worked at the Dental hospital for 8 yrs ... super personality. Secretary's English is very good. The doctor (actually, she's also an oral surgeon and implantologist) will be doing a crown and an amalgam for me ... so, I'll report on the 'pain factor' ... nice thing is that after the 'chair' one can walk to the entrance to Soi Cowboy and unwind with a brew. :grinyes:

I obtained a price list. If I remember, I'll bring it to Gulliver's on friday ... maybe someone can scan it for a post. This is, indeed, a high end facility offering fine service ... it came highly recommended ... it appears superior to the Bumrungrad dental facility, and, not just in my opinion.

after you intended to show the car dealer your teeth, you have to repair them.

what happened?

before you promise us another report you should deliver the one about your french conversation with the car dealer....

On my first day in Bkk in January, I bit into a piece of hard fruit and broke an upper tooth. I was staying at the President Park on Soi 24, and noticed the "President Park Dental Clinic" directly across the street. I went in and found a facility as up to date as any around Boston. I filled out the usual forms and the Dentist saw me in about 20 minutes. He immediately asked me to confirm my home address and when I did so he explained that he had lived 4 houses down from me in Brookline Ma. while he was a student at Tufts Dental School. Small world!! He did a great temporary repair including x-rays for B1200 then 3 weeks later installed a crown using the best material for B13000 complete.

I can't find his card, but it is directly across from the President Park.

David

President Park Dental Clinic

97/69-70 Sukhumvit Soi 24

02 661 1156-58

not on the cheap side, but excellent equipment. there are several docs. good quality and they make appointments in the evening and saturday/sunday

Archived