Apt. Sublet, Soi Ari 11,000.. cheap

O.K. I've heard you say some very nice things about your neighborhood. Again, what Skytrain station is it near? ...

and, if I wanted to check out the area on foot, which way

(landmark ... I'm blind without glasses and they steam up in the heat) would I head?

If you,ve followed any of my posts, you may remeber that our lease here is not up until Dec. 25 ... and I am not moving again on Christmas Eve! :banghead:

The building is O.K. (I think another board member lives here in J.C. Tower ... his wife told my wife she/and he saw me out at Beer Garden! ... my wife remembers him from either Woodstock or Gulliver's ... but, my memory?)

If we wait, a better unit (not privately owned!) might become available ... I want to get a car in a few months; and, I like my location for quick escape out of city! ... but, the neighborhood ... Thai Muslim ... not friendly like typical Thai neighborhoods ...

Jimmie, I've heard you describe the family atmosphere of your area, and how the neighbors make you and yours feel very much like a welcomed part of it ... that's what we are looking for. We would need a 2 bedroom. We entertain the thought of buying a condo or house; but, I wouldn't mind renting for another year, perhaps longer, in Bangkok. Maybe

in in an area like that, I might not feel the need to buy a car. :dunno:

Great neighborhood food too? Hey, If I got some sleep last night (baby up all night :banghead: ), I'd probably see you at 'Gully's' tonight.

Archived