Apt. Sublet, Soi Ari 11,000.. cheap

Apt for rent. Soi Ari 5. One Bedroom 1 bath. 120m. Kitchen area w/ gas stove. Great Air. Cable ready. 2 phone lines. Sealy mattress and box spring, king size. Lots of closet space.

Secure Bld. Parking. Small pool and fitness room.

Two minute walk to Skytrain, motorcycle 5 b. Easy access to expressway. Also if you like office girls.. this is the neighborhood.

email for more ofay@qbarbangkok.com

OH yeah.. the apt is available this Saturday.. I am moving out, I can show it over the next few days.. but email me and I will call you to make an apt.

• 4 weeks later...

I went down there, but I decided I wanted a two bedroom place.

However for any one wanting a 1 bedroom, it is in a great spot.

It is not that small, about a 5 minute to walk down on of the nicest sois in Bangkok (I already live about 5 buildings away) and the lady owner is very nice.

Not a bad pool either, and many many attractive young delicous and ecenomical restaurants in the area.

No need to cook, but a nice kitchen.

I like Soi 5 Som Tam, OH and just down the same soi is a Building FULL of Eastern European Models!!

(This last bit of information is true - I discovered a long time ago a steadt stream of tall blonde stunners in the soi, talked to one to siscover the are mostly, Czech, Slovak, Russian models.)

Archived