Free girls??!

haltest

I have been living in Bangkok for about 6 months now and while occasionally I do go to the beer garden and other places I must admit I have stopped indulging and pretty much only go to take someone who is visiting.

Anyway now that I am off the menu so to speak I have had quite a few girls offer to go with me for free, just for some fun. In fact it even happened today when I was walking around nana and I bumped into a girl I had not seen for a while (and who I had never taken before)

So are other people on this board getting offered freebies???

Maybe business is slow and they still have an itch to scratch??

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freeebies are everywhere to be had. I used to think that this was selfish and totally lame, but it happens often enough to be my main source of action. Sometimes they just as infatuated as us and they want to experience a different thing. I live in Phuket Town where the non-working ladies outnumber the working by a great majority. it's kind of like being in 8th grade again.

I am always getting freebies apart from the tip, taxi fare, something to eat, some new clothes, money for her sick mum, hospital fees for brother after motorbike accident, phone calls to relatives in all parts of the world ..................

I am always getting freebies apart from the tip, taxi fare, something to eat, some new clothes, money for her sick mum, hospital fees for brother after motorbike accident, phone calls to relatives in all parts of the world

FB,

Spot on. Its been said here before and I'm gonna be predictable and say it again : punters dont pay girls to have sex with them, they pay them to leave afterward. Sounds kinda cold, doesnt it ? Thats prostitution, at least in Thailand.

I have a mate here in Oz who is currently reaping the rewards of ignoring the failings of his latest squeeze in exchange for (presumably) a steady supply of 'free' sex. He'd pay any amount to have her completely forget who he is and where he lives, but he's finding that its a lot harder to get out of her thoughts than it was to get into her pants. Caveat Emptor, troops.

A good friend of mine refuses to pay for sex... despite indulging all the time.

His position is as follows:

"I tell the girls that I'm not going to pay them and that I don't want a girlfriend".

I told him to be careful, that there is no such thing as free sex if you live here, you pay for it one way or another. He didn't listen and he has been put through so much shit as a result.

I wholehartedly agree with you artview, when you say that you don't pay the girl for sex you pay the girl to leave.

I've been here for two years and I know I can have all the 'free sex' I like but I won't do it.

If you don't pay them they figure they're your girlfriend, if you pay them they know it's just business.

My mate completely fails to get this and as a result is hounded by girls he'd rather forget.... he answers his phone maybe once every ten times it rings.

He recently had a girl 'steal' his wedding ring (he's divorced). She took it because she thought they were bf and gf and she didn't want him thinking about his ex-wife. He went through a lot of shit to get it back and ended up hurting the girl because he labeled her a thief.

On two other occasions girls have 'paid' themselves in cash or jewelry.

When he gives me the "I tell the girls that I'm not going to pay them and that I don't want a girlfriend" line I tell him he should tell them the following:

"I want you to come to my house and have sex with me. I will not pay you. When I wake up I want you to leave and come back only if I ask. I don't want you to be my girl friend, in fact I don't even want you to call me."

I have a feeling he may not get so many takers if he told them the truth.

Thats the funny thing.

When he first came here he said he didn't want a mobile phone, he didn't like to be so easily contactable.

After a while he changed his mind because he wanted to be able to keep in touch with his mates and was thinking of starting a business.

When he bought the phone he said he would only give his number to friends and potential business contacts.... yeah right!

Of maybe twenty people who have his number I'd guess 15 of them are bar girls.

We call his phone the 'slag phone'. 9 times out of ten some BG is trying to call him. They are sooooo persistant / stupid. If he doesn't pick up they call and let it ring out again and again and again and again.... ahhhhhhhhhh.

Archived