Free girls??!

haltest

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you went to pattaya with her?? you are a lucky guy, that you were not beaten up by her boyfriend or any guys from the bar!

I know. It was the only way I could get her to go and be sure of it. She had told me her BF had gone back to Isaan, so I took the punt and went. All ended up okay. I'll wait a couple of weeks, and if still no contact I'll be happy. Don't want to move... what a hassle!!!

I hope that i don't get to read a post about her upcoming return visit.

My mate, the big time butterfly, is hillarious. We're thinking of putting in a "Hooker Flap" on our gate so the girls can crawl through.

We have a really high gate at our house and on a number of occasions some girl has come to the house, found the gate locked and just climbed over.

Once my mate was in bed with some BG and a girl he had been seeing from Issan had come all the way from UDON THANI to surprise him. She climbed the gate, got into the house and found him with another girl.

He started thinking about razor wire.

I have to say though, on a serious note.. these girls can get a little crazy. One of them cut her wrists and took a bunch of valium because he said he doesn't want to be her boyfriend. She calls the hous EVERY DAY.

I wouldn't mind but he'll shag her again the next time he's in Udon.

2nd trip to thailand. Was in Electric blue in Pattaya.

A girl got up on stage fully clothed. She embarrasdly pulled down her jeans and raised her top. Panties stayed on as did her bra. She was cute. I thought she was an off duty dancer.

When she got off stage I propositioned her.

"Oh no, I don't do this. I am up here on holiday for Sangkron and my friend is a dancer here."

So you won't go with me?

Sorry I don't do this.

An hour goes by. Now I am on the street and I see this girl on a cell phone. I ask her what's up? She says I am looking for my friend, we are going to disco "marine 2" (I Know) do you want to go?

I say "no I am tired." Translatyion I am looking for a hook up. We talk several more minutes. She says "do youreally want me to go with you?

me "of course"

she "I'm not very good, it's been a while, is that o.k.?"

We go back to my hotel. Night session, morning session.

I hand her $1000 baht and a 200 baht tip because it was so nice.

She takes 100 baht and says this is for the taxi. She throws 1,100 baht on the bed and says I told you I don't work. This is my vacation. I had a good time...bye.

she was cute.

I am 42 but in good shape and look younger. She was 25...

freebie :p

Says kryptoknight:

She takes 100 baht and says this is for the taxi. She throws 1,100 baht on the bed and says I told you I don't work. This is my vacation. I had a good time...bye.

she was cute.

freebie
:p

YOU LUCKY BASTARD! :applause:

lucky bastard! :hubba:

well now that everybody seems to brag I could inform that I had a similar recent pattaya girl from marine2 & she claimed she was just visiting friends over the weekend & indeed she acted very virgin like & wouldn't even accept taxi money next day, but did 'require' around 10 or so vodka/red bulls!

:neener:

Since we're in confession mode: Last year , whilst in the car park in the vicinity of the Marine 2. I was accosted by a TG. She told me she was 29(she was 22).

She said she wouldn't bullshit me, she liked me and that was that. I said thank you and bye bye. After the shock and disbelief disappeared from her face, she ran after me. Again I said thank, but I don't go with BGs.

She insisted that she wasn't a BG, that she was married and had her own condominium.(I can't give any more info, as she may be married to someone here)

Anyway, this went on for about half an hour with me trying to get away and her running after me.

She told me that she would be in my town, in England, soon and she could be my girlfriend.

To cut a long story short, I acceeded to some of her demands. She said she only wanted one thing and that was that I give her 1 baht. Jing jing.

I won't go into the gory details. But she didn't take the one baht and I didn't offer it.

Of all my encounters in the LOS only three were paid. 700 baht for my first time(I felt too bad about it to do anything) 500 baht for my second time(Strangely GF like experience, No full sex. My choice) That was 'June' (-: Thirdly, I girl who I'd seen around, we got talking, she lied about her age and a fair amount of other things. My first full sex experience, 100 baht. Yes, 100 baht.

There was another girl who I met at the Grace and works at Kings Castle 1. I gave her 500 baht plus 100 baht taxi fare to go away.

I tried it, it not really my cup of tea.

So, officially, the only paid full sex encounter I've had in Thailand cost me 100 baht LT. Ok, there was the 400 baht for the room at the Siam Sawadee.

I sort of feel ashamed now. :angel:

Archived