A Go- Go Quiz

Palatkik

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When King's Group had a happy hour, circa 94/95, what was the price of a Beer Singha?

Oh, that's easy...20 Baht. ;)

Ok, for all you GO-GO freaks out there: ::

Which go go bar is run by a one-eyed mamasan with a butt no smaller than Rikishi's from WWF?

Hint:....her butt is NOT suffering from cellulitis unlike Rikishi's.

:clown:

Says Palatkik:

> gogo's were the most popular ones of Pattaya in 1989-1990.

The Baby Go-Go-s 1,2 & 3? Before the German guy Lothar who ran them got busted?

Cheers

Yep...... but Superbaby wasn't very difficult to guess :-)

I remember that in 89-90 BlackOut pattaya agogo was very popular .Probably because they had some of the best looking dancers of Pattaya. Sadly a lot of their dancers were way underage though.

>BTW, palatik, I remember the Baby ago-gos. What exactly happened to Lothar?

Not sure. Last time I saw him in was on CH7 news at the police station before he became personna non grata more than 10 yrs back. Not sure if he has come back again since or not.

Oh yes, the baby a-go-go's. And to my surprise, I walked into RB2 (nana) about two years ago and who comes running to me - a girl I took out many times in Baby gogo 3? I think it was 3. (the one way down walking street near the big tree). I could never figure out how bg's still remember you after so many years. I hardly recognize them the next day.

Soi Pi

Says Soi_TT:

I could never figure out how bg's still remember you after so many years. I hardly recognize them the next day.

Ha, right on. That always gets me.

I once took two mates fresh off the plane to Nana circa 1989 whos reactions I should've expected ("A meatmarket", "Jesus, what an awful place", "These poor girls" etc..).

To keep them sweet, I told them that I only came here to watch the movies and for the food at Woodstock bar and didn't indulge in the nightlife. This seemed to pacify them and as we made our way to up to Woodstock, a half-naked bargirl leaned over the 1st floor balcony and screamed at me, "T***** (my name), you f**king cheap charlie, why you f**k and forget me you number 10 butterfly, f**k off" :o

Archived