Can you be rejected for to many Tourist Visa?

tomx2

I'm not an expert, but I believe there's such a thing as a "Health Visa".

It is supplied to people who need to live in a country where the climate is warm because they suffer from diseases such as arthirits etc, and once your in Thailand you need certification that the disease still exists which shouldn't be too difficult if you get a doctor to sign the right bit of paper for 2000 baht.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the thai embassy in germany i can get a triple entry 90 day visa. If you optimize your border crossing you can stay in Thailand for 9 month with this visa. The problem is that you can get this only in your home country.

And yes there is a special kind of "health visa". But it is hard to get and you must deposit 2 million Bath - and we all know what can happen to money in Thailand.

I was wondering about this triple entry tourist visa.

Where do you get the information that this is only available in your home country? (I think I saw it advertised by one of the Pattaya Visa services in the Pattaya Mail).

And did anybody out there obtain a triple entry tourist visa from somewhere other than their home country.

Did any Brit get a triple entry from within the UK? Easy?? ::

You can find the "home country" clause in the lonley planet. But i'm to disappointed with this book to trust them anymore. I looked at the official thai embassy webpage in germany and couldn't find anything like this.

But they send visas via post. I could be posssible to get it this way if you have two passports and can take the risk to loose one. Perhaps it's easier - i will try it the next time i go to CNX.

they post your passport back to the UK to one of the smaller consulates and then when it comes back you have to exit the country for five minutes to get the new visa working

Pretty slick.

But probably easier (and more secure - who wants to be in Thailand with their passport globetrotting? Plus it would look odd to see a passport that has a TM card already in it).

I guess I could get my own whilst in the UK.

But probably easier (and more secure - who wants to be in Thailand with their passport globetrotting?

For this reason i said that you should get second passport. In germany i go to the passport authority and say that i lost my passport and need a new one. I pay 50 Euro and thats it.

I don't know how long an US passport is valid - the german is valid for 10 years - but i doubt that there is a problem when you loose your passport every few years.

Archived