Will my daughter enjoy Pattaya?

Lusty

BGs and FLs seem to mix better into the environment there- not so obvious for young inquiring minds.

Are you joking?!? ::

I won't even go myself to Ko Samui or Phuket. Ok, it depends on which beach you will stay, but the nightlife scene is very obvious there.

Why not try a beach which is not so wellknown to farangs?!?

Best regards

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says naiv:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

BGs and FLs seem to mix better into the environment there- not so obvious for young inquiring minds.

I won't even go myself to Ko Samui or Phuket. Ok, it depends on which beach you will stay, but the nightlife scene is very obvious there.

Best regards

What beach would you suggest that does not have falang in thailand :dunno:

Hi Naiv,

in Chaweng on Samui the nightlife is not in your face like maybe in Pattaya or Patong.

There's so much other stuff to do and loads of families on holiday run around there as well.

Lamai is different, you can't miss it there.

Rusty go to samui the train trip is cheep and a great way of seeing the country. Stay north of chewang and hire a jeep 600bt a day. Check out PS Villas for acc the massage/hair braiding lady's on the beach will spoil your daughter rotten.

Lot's to see on the island Big Budda,dead monk, elephant ride etc. Have a good time :: ::

Says naiv:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

Best regards

Naiv and torneyboy ,

They SEEM to mix better on Chaweng Beach rather than let's say walking street in Pattaya? Sorry, that's what I meant by 'not so obvious.' There are a few really great secluded beaches to enjoy on Koh Samui but a 13 year old might get bored after a while. Of course, Rusty knows her better. Right Rusty?

I brought up Lamai Beach's element for Rusty's sake. ::

Lot's to see on the island Big Budda,dead monk, elephant ride etc. Have a good time

Bloody hell have you seen where the dead monk is?We'll both be dead by the time we walk up all those steps!I'm a process worker not a member of 3 bloody para! :)

Dude, take her to Koh Chang, its a nice little island, lots of Thais on holiday there, not alot of the farang scene, lots of nice places to stay, hire a scooter and take her right to the end of the island, there is a resort and port there, many nice beaches to stop off at and relax, and there are some bars in the main area of White sand beach if you need to relax.

Roads are brilliant, and its quite cheap, food is not much more than the mainland, and the 7/11 is well stocked..

Hi Rusty,

please let me correct this, the dead monk is about 4 steps up to the little glass house where he's residing.

You probably mix it up with Big Budda, which is a few steps, enough to get you outta breath but a good laugh for your daughter.

The fish and chips shop however has no steps at all, unfortunately at Utopia's you'll have to move up to the first floor. :beer:

Archived