Will my daughter enjoy Pattaya?

Lusty

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year I saw a 17 years old girl, who was on vacation in Pattaya with her dad. She told me, that she enjoys to go to the gay gogos and have a look at those male dancers. But she isn't a typical Euro teen, as she had a baby at the age of 15 already. Her Father is euro, her mother is thai. She looks much more thai.

The best part of the story is, that she was sitting right next to a friend at the bar, and I asked him in our dialect "who's that fat bitch, next to you?" Before he could say anything, she yelled at me in nearly the same dialect "WHAT DID YOU SAY???", so this was quite embarassing for me, but I managed to handle the situation, and we started to talk...

Life writes the strangest stories, sometimes.

Stay at Jomtien beach. One evening you can show her the nighlife a bit. I'ts reality and i think your daughter know a lot with 13 years. Walk down the walking streets.

But dont enter any bars etc. with her. Sit in a icecreme shop with her.

Hi Rusty,

first of all my hotel suggestion may be a good choice, away from downtown Pattaya, nicely inbetween Jomtien and Pattaya. Unless other sleeping arrangemts have been made already?

Jomtien is a bit nicer than Pattaya anyways, as already suggested. In Pattaya during the daytime there's plenty of stuff to do for her and you know which sois you shouldn't take her to.

My advise, take her to koh samui. She has a chance visiting the full moon parties while you can tell her you are too old for this and having a break for the real thing. And as I suspect, not so many chances for "see again" too.

Says Kangaloo:

Couldnt think of a worse place to take a 13 yr old girl, sounds very selfish to me. Why take her with you in the first place?

I have to agree. I would like to know why you plan to go to Pattaya with her. Any special reason?

Even you try to avoid the "bad" places, don't you think she will see some parts of the environment. And even she does not realize what is happening in Pattaya during the trip, don't you think she will wonder about all the beautiful young Thai girls and the many not so beautiful Farangs in the hotels, at the beach, in the streets. Think about what happens after her return when she explains to some adults "I went with my dad to Pattaya". I could be likely that somebody will tell her about the place and open her eyes. Maybe not with 13 but with 14 or 15 she might think that you are a s**t. Remender the girls of today learn much earlier about this kind of stuff than one or two decades ago.

Strange idea to take a young girl to one of the most notorious "sex spots" of the world.... :banghead:

I have several friends, long-term BKK expats that take the family, including young teenagers, to Pattaya for the weekend regularly. Keep in mind that they stay at places like Cliff Resort or the Hard Rock. It makes a big difference what hotel you stay at.

TH

Archived