Any good pizza stands near nana plaza?

There used to be a good NY style pizza place near Clinton Plaza. Does anyone know if it is still there or of any good pizza stands on lower Sukhumvit? I normally just eat at food stalls but occasionally like something different.

Soi dog pizza sear soi cowboy. Pretty good. In the same area as Lolitas. They deliver also (to bars, hotels, whatever). You will see their ads in several toilets around town. "What goes better with beer and pussy than pizza?" or something like that.

A new owner just took over. Very friendly and attractive lady. Speaks good english. The pizza oven is outside near the beer bars. The only time I ever ate pizza in LOS was there. I was romancing a girl working there when a pizza was put in the oven near me. The smell of it cooking got the better of me and I had to have one!

I have seen people have them delivered in The Livingroom and Linda Bar in Soi Zero. Customers seemed happy!

Hi tman,

Exit Soi 4 and cross Suk Road. Then turn left and cross Soi 3. A little bit further down is a pizza place - more or less opposite Ploenchit Centre.

I can't remeber what it's called, but it is one of the chains - Pizza Hut or The Pizza Company or something.

I found it quite acceptable, but I'm no expert.

An alternative is Bella Pizza in Soi 33 - highly rated I am told - and they will deliver. I don't have the number.

Khwai

Its a Pizza Hut you are refering to and in a new purpose built fast food outlet with a large KFC on the ground floor and Pizza Hut upstairs.

Only downside is that they seem to close at 10.00PM.

I have also had the Soi Dogs Pizza and thought they were pretty good. Quite surprised to see that the former owner has turned up working in Dolls House SC. At least that way he should be able to arrange for both a girl and pizza "to go"!!!

Cheers

Says khwaimaisabai:

An alternative is Bella Pizza in Soi 33 - highly rated I am told - and they will deliver. I don't have the number.

Khwai

Bella Pizza telephone number is 02-260-9280 and ..81. Pretty good Pizza and real quick delivery-- never more than 20-25 minutes after order!! :)

I have heard that Pickle Factory also has good pizza but haven't tried it yet. I think it is located in the Victory Monument area

Says tman:

There used to be a good NY style pizza place near Clinton Plaza. Does anyone know if it is still there or of any good pizza stands on lower Sukhumvit? I normally just eat at food stalls but occasionally like something different.

I woke up one midnight in Bangkok to find a lovely mouthwatering pizza "marguerita" nestling on the pillow beside my head :). Well-refreshed :drunk:, I'd obviously purchased it on my way home from Sukhumvit ;).

My dreams turned to dust, however, when I realised it was in fact the face of the Soi 7 beergarden bird I'd short-timed earlier in the afternoon :o.

Jack :(

Bella Pizza ... Soi 33 ... sorry, it's no better than any other

fake pizza that you'll find in Bangkok ... it is nothing like N.Y.

pizza, or the real thing like you'd expect to find in the North End of Boston or Italy itself. Great business idea! ... real pizza in Bangkok! ...O.K. call it "New York Pizza" and maybe it will sell better. :bow:

Pete,

Did you ever hit Santarpio?s (sp?) out by Logan? Back in the day they ruled the Beantown pizza world.

My all time fave was a place called Marconi's in Ashland (If I remember right). Very greasy pizza but man, unbelievable flavor.

Ahhhh, the memories. Pizza here in Tampa Bay suuuuuuucks. :(

Anyone have an update on Bella Napoli (Sukhumvit Soi 31)? My vote for best pizza in Asia at one point (I stumbled across it on the first week it was open), but it's been a couple months since I've been back. I understand they have a new pizza chef.

Archived