I should have known better

Encore

I wish it was that easy.

And I also think there is more to it than just 'managing them'.

Selection is the primary and more important step!

But I definately agree that 'not letting them get a way with shit' is required - dare I call it 'letting them know who is boss'? :grinyes:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I also have my eye on a showgirl from AW. But I am thinking of a ST only with her just to test her out. But go to AW early and barfine her before the show so she still has enough time to make it back."

After the ST, come back to the bar and watch her dance in the show, and grin like the wolf who ate Red Riding Hood. ::

My experience has been that the Showgirls at Angelwitch are no diferent than any of the other girls at Nana. In the past year I have gone with 10 AngelWitch showgirls. This is how I would rate them:

1 was BY FAR the best sex I have ever had.

2 performed above and beyond the call of duty.

4 gave good value for money but I never forgot it was p4p.

2 lacked enthusiasm and were clockwatchers.

1 was a complete starfish.

For me, not knowing exactly what I'm going to end up with, a dud or a nymphomaniac, is all part of the fun.

Khon_Ken

Says khon_Ken:

1 was BY FAR the best sex I have ever had.

2 performed above and beyond the call of duty.

4 gave good value for money but I never forgot it was p4p.

2 lacked enthusiasm and were clockwatchers.

1 was a complete starfish.

Hmmm... looks like a perfect bell curve.

... *

... *

..***

I wouldn't assume anything else from a showgirl being any better or worse then a regular dancer. Sow Sows are Sow Sows. But I have had my eye on this one(unfortunately not yet, other body parts) since my last trip in Jan and maybee the trip before in June of 2002. Everytime it never fails, someone else barfines her or I am just a few minutes too late just as a customer hooks up with her. Time is on my side this time(4 months). I'll have her atleast once.

Just rambling:

ZMAN

Maybe not all BGs actually like sex, but if you actually dislke it intensely, and are a bit scared of it, you shouldn?t take that job.

-------------------------

I dunno! 1000 bahts for taking a shower ain't bad. You are probably not the only one who "felt sorry" for her or simply wanted to get rid of her asap. Obviously, she covered her back by insisting you have sex, as she can tell this to mamassan if you complain about the deal. Since it's a service industry, best ask beforehand (no pun intended ::) what 2500bahts entitles to.

Archived