I should have known better

Encore

A while ago someone asked about the availability for ST or LT of the star dancers at Anglewitch. Last night, I was silly enough to put it to the test.

One of my favorite dances had a new dancer, and I couldn?t resist myself, so I asked one of the girls to introduce me after she came off the stage. ( I won?t identify the dance, to keep her identify off this board).

She was very very cute, danced superbly, very enticing. She almost looked surprised when I asked for LT, asked 3000 BT, which I negotiated down to 2500. But I was so keen, that I didn?t spend enough time talking to her before I paid the BF. After I did, she went and changed, and we watched the rest of the show, then visited another few bars before going home.

She gave me a bit more info, was about 20 (warning sign, I?m mid fifties) had worked Anglewitch 2 weeks (!), well, you never know whether to believe this. But when I asked if she got BF a lot (2 weeks??), she said only two times! (another warning sign). Prior to starting work, she?d just finished highschool (I groaned ) . We went and ate a bit, then went home to hotel, where she talked and showered (shyly), then wrapped herself up in bed. An hour alter, still talking, I decided to take a bit more initiative. No go, no smoking, was quite scandalised when I suggested going down on her. (NOOO, ticketee) No diddling, no attention paid to my now rather frustrated member.

So I said What do you think was going to happen here? She said ?f..k OK, just do it!, and continued to lie closedlegged , not making any moves. I halfheartedly tried to enter her (At her suggestion!), she grimaced and said Jep.

Then I lost patience, and told her to go home. She burst out into tears (Shit, that?s now the third time in two years the same story, just different subject).

I tried to explain to her that she is a great dancer, and would certainly make a bit of extra through drinks, but was simply not made out to be someone who gets barfined, just too naïve. Maybe not all BGs actually like sex, but if you actually dislke it intensely, and are a bit scared of it, you shouldn?t take that job. I feel I had been very gentle and patient, which she acknowledged, but was quite pissed off in the end.

She wanted to stay and F..k, she said, but what she meant is that I?d f her while she?s do the grin and bear it trip, well, not my trip, feels more like rape.

Shit I?m stupid at times. Anyway, I also felt sorry for her, so at about 4.00 I?d stuck her back in her clothes, gave her 1000Bt for the company that night, and wanted to send her off,. Then she said she?d go to BTS station. I said that doesn?t run, she said I wait until six. I didn?t like the idea of her doing so, so I walked down with her and stuck her into a cab, paid the cabby to her home.

4.00 am, I thought, too late for any other options, Walked down Sukhumvit, very poor pickings apart from the very first one, who only wanted ST, But on my return trip I bumped into her again, reassessed her as being quite OK, and a bird in the hand is better that all those in the sky. So we went back, and had an hour of the most enjoyable and seemingly spontaneous sanuk. She didn?t pretend, just enjoyed it. She said she had a dayjob, but came down Sukhumvit 2 or 3 times a week, maybe scored once a week . I was sorry to see her go, Sanuk Mak mak .

maybe I stick to freeelancers in future. Funny thing, she was 19, but just opposite poles from the earlier one.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we have all been there at times - a good and timely reminder of what goes on. I reckon the challenge though is to try and work out if the girl is telling you the truth about working bar 2 weeks, only BF twice etc. You either get true newbie or you get someone who is telling you what she thinks you want to hear.

Cheers

Guest lazyphil

And why do you think this is crap? At least this was an interesting post, unlike most of yours.

And yes, I do believe that this happened just like he said

Stick that in your didgeridoo and smoke it :neener: :neener:

Says ikkrang:

maybe I stick to freeelancers in future.

At least, you won't loose the bf too. I am not a fan of the bf-concept either.

The only mistake you made was not cutting your losses sooner. I would bet that something like this has happened to anyone with 100 or more posts. We should all no better, but figure in all of the good experience that you have had against this anomoly and drive on.

I for one applaud the doling out of the thousand baht. Not that I walk around getting suckered, but when you can avoid a problem do so.

When this happens to me i return to the bar and make it clear that I will not be taking a lady from this bar agian. I don't complain any further, i don't pull the mamasan aside, I return once, state that I do not want company from the bar, in a stern yet friendly manner, and I never return.

that kind of sucks with angelwitch though as those black outfits are really happenin'. Anyone ever get a girl to bring it with her?

Archived