I should have known better

Encore

I think a lot of us have had similar experiences in LOS whether we like to admit it or not. I went to AW in March but the place despite the war and SARS was packed so went to Sexy Nights instead and had a ball.

I did pick up a BG in Bus Stop one week night (no bar fine during week), she was late 20's and behaved like a virgin so I gave her some money for a taxi and sent her on her way. It beats me why some of these girls do go back to your hotel with you, knowing that all you have on your mind is sex and they are not up for it!

Thaipan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happened to me on my first ever forage into the P4P scene. Possibly my first(of two times) time in Thermae and I couldn't see anything remotely attractive. It was quite late, possibly 4am. I spotted a not unattractive slim girl with a decent bust and after much ado, there was some communication between us.(There was much competition for this girl as there was NOTHING else there worth looking at)

There was an older woman with her who seemed to do most of the talking.

I'd never had a Thai massage before, so I asked her if she could do massage. She didn't seem very confident about this, but finally the older lady settled on 700. She asked me to be gentle on the girl.

Anyway, we went to one of the ST places, could have been PB, and I settled down for my massage. Non sexual, I might add, as far as I can remember.

After a while I felt sorry for her and gave her a bit of a cuddle, soon she began to relax and we began to talk.

She told me she didn't really like sex. Men just get on top and bang away regardless.

We stayed and cuddled for a while longer until I had to leave to catch a flight. I gave her the agreed amount and paid for her taxi home. She seemed surprised that I still gave her the money(The jaw dropping gave it away).

So, no P4P for me.

Dear First-Timer,

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

What happened to you has happened to us all. Your behaviour is impeccable. Congratulate yourself on your integrity, self-awareness and restraint. I don't know how often you go to bars, but if, like me, you've lived in them for years on end, the word very quickly gets out on the stage that you are a gent, and that is a lifetime Passport to anything that comes along in the future when you go back to that bar.

We are scoping the girls. You think they're not scoping us? You think the new recruits don't take a word or two of advice from the older lasses? Of course they do.

Mark my words; gentlemanly behaviour of the sort you wrote about will stand you in good stead. As a fellow long-term player, you have nothing to worry about.

I salute you!

DS

Archived