Took renegade stunner out of scene, need counseling (or a reprimand)

MaiLuk

Good luck ...

It might work if she is determined to make the change

Thanks Khwai. She is determined right now, she took a chance going off on her own with only me to help her. But determination ebbs and flows, we'll see how long she can stay focused.

I've got to tell you a story about your name.

Jarunee loves beefball soup. Always orders it from room service at this one hotel I stay at in bkk. One day I'm looking at one of these things, its a light gray color, does not look like beef.

For some reason I think of your handle. I say "Thats not beef, its Khwai."

"What you mean, its beef!"

"I was in the restaurant earlier, the lady say khwai mai sabai."

"So."

"Sooo, they cook it and make buffaloe ball soup."

Jarunee's mouth stops chewing, she sprints into the bathroom. She comes out looking green. "I never eat beef ball again."

"Honey, the reason I stay here is because you said this place has the best beef ball soup."

"I finish, no more."

Later we're walking on Suk, she asks the guy at the stall with beef ball soup what its made of. Jarunee translates for me "Has cat, sometimes chicken or dog." She is looking green again.

5 days later she orders beef ball soup again. Hope she lasts longer than that with this 'just say no' thing. ::

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Cha Am she is alone, bored (after her life style, who wouldn't get bored after a week or so)

I thought the same thing which is why I reserved a flight to be with my lonely miserable girl.

Turns out within 30 minutes of getting a room, she made friends with the girl working at the salon. I forgot about her personality, not only is she a magnet for farang, but woman are drawn to her. This salon girl drove her around town on her moto, showed her where everything is.

she says she likes cha am, but "the farang are ode."

Gee - bloody tough, the idea is for her to go to Cah Am for how long?

She found an apartment, 7000 baht a month furnished, or 6,000 if she signs a lease for a year. A year? Told her to get it for a month, when I arrive we'll decide what to do.

Two questions...what are YOUR longterm plans with her? Is she to be just a parttime GF or do you see yourself as a permanant fixture in her life? Second... how in the devil are you going to keep her out of the bar with you living in the US?

Well I have to admit I actually started a draft of a resume a few weeks back. If I ended up in bkk it would be win win for me, if Jarunee didn't work out i would still be happy to be in thailand.

Part time GF? i know part time would never work with her, she is too wild and would hook up with farang somewhere. Her wildness always prevented her from anything permanent with all the guys who have fallen hard for her. They could not take it.

>>>I wish you the very best<<<

Thanks.

There is a technical college some km from my place, I don't know if your gf has what is needed and what it takes to go to school

she ran away when 9 yrs old, so academics won't work for her. As someone said, nails or hair is possible, but she has never mentioned it.

we have plenty of rooms in the house and both ladies would need more than like each other to make this viable.

Thats a great offer. You are jai dee like me? :: I can tell you Jarunee can be a difficult person. There are too many things she doesn't seem to care about.

Why Cha Am btw? What can she expect there? And there are cheaper places than 1100 baht!!!!

Had to get her away from bkk fast, cha am looked ok, but it was mainly like throwing a dart at a map and seeing where it lands. I really wanted her to go to a non-farang enviro, but no time to figure things out.

She found a guest house, room costs 400baht. "Loom is SMALL."

Too bad you aren't in LOS when I arrive, maybe could have hooked up.

It's not cheap for Cha Am. It could be on pair with 2000Bht hotels in BKK.

I always stay in the 900baht hotels in bkk, the 1500baht she was quoted seems high to me. In two weeks that would be 21,000baht just for her lodging. Glad she told them to f off and found something else.

All: Any way to get baht to her without paying the extortionate fees from western union? She probably has no idea how to set up a bank account.

All: Any way to get baht to her without paying the extortionate fees from western union? She probably has no idea how to set up a bank account.

Fed Ex,UPS,DHL her an ATM card with a Visa or Mastercard logo on it. If she doesn't have a real address then have it sent to a hotel you have stayed at before and explain to them that she will pick it up.

Hate to be negative but Cha Am is very near Hua Hin which has it's own sanuk scene (albeit relatively tame) and it's not as far a taxi ride as Bkk. Hope she doesn't end up making friends down there.

Archived