Took renegade stunner out of scene, need counseling (or a reprimand)

MaiLuk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Thats the best part of it. I'll tell her to just take a few hundred baht at a time, any big withdrawals require an explanation

Courier the card. The only thing that has never arrived to my gf was the card I sent. Couriered one reached her in 30 hours.

On the net you can monitor where the card is and know when she's gotten it. Then, call her and tell the pin.

With shaky confidence in her, you don't want to hear "card no come" line.

Money withdrawals are charged, 1.5US$ each time, with most of the banks. Taking out few hundred bahts with 70 baht charge?

Ask her what she needs for a week or two and tell her how much to take out.

Couriered one reached her in 30 hours.

30 hours is great, I was thinking it would take longer.

Money withdrawals are charged, 1.5US$ each time

Good point, need to revise the withdrawal amount.

Anyone have ideas for vocational training other than nails/hair? Will have a talk with her real soon about her career goals. :D

(she has NEVER had a goal before)

Now if you are serious about turning this young lady's life around, You are going to have to take other measures too. I would suggest that if you will support her fully financially you have to take her SIM card from her and erase her present mobile memory. Her SIM card will be her lifeline to her previous life and friends who may tempt her back to the scene.

I would set her up with a monthly mobile account that will allow you to monitor all calls made from the mobile via the internet and pay the bill. I don't think this can be done with a pre-paid account.

>I would suggest that if you will support her fully financially you have to take her SIM card from her and erase her present mobile memory. Her SIM card will be her lifeline to her previous life and friends who may tempt her back to the scene.

That may help a little, but friends calling her can be memorized again. I would suggest he gets her a new number.

She may have numbers written down somewhere as well. More than a year ago I found a little notebook with numbers and handful of business cards. About 5-6 of them were BKK based farangs. Left the book but chucked away the business cards.

Other than 2 family members I haven't met, all other numbers in the SIM card are from people personally known to me or from some institutions (schools).

>I would set her up with a monthly mobile account that will allow you to monitor all calls made from the mobile via the internet and pay the bill. I don't think this can be done with a pre-paid account.

I think it is possible if you have your credit card charged directly. At, say, AIS shop, you have to set up an account and then they give you a password to access it.

Tried to access the phone bill from farangland, had my gf on the other side, entered her number and AIS sent her a message instantly with her password. However, any attempt to access the bill was rejected with "You don't have an account for this number".

After reviewing 8 moths worth of her mobile bills (hard copy), there was no single suspicous number, not even an SMS sent to anyone but me, I lost interest in policing that avenue.

Pretty often she would leave her phone with me and I would answer if it rang.

Down the road, if MaiLuk can get his gf to do that without hesitation, then he and she are on the good track.

Get rid of her mobile and get her a house phone. This way she has to be at her apartment when you call. With a mobile, who knows where in the country she could be. As probably stated before, if she gets desperate for money, she might make a bee line to BKK or Pattaya to make some fast cash. I would hope she wouldn't, but don't underestimate the girl. If you keep her supplied with a ample amount of money, this will be less of an issue, but on the other side, she might get lonely for her friends and go back to see them.

Please read the downloadable book called "Private Dancer" by Stephen Leather. It truely is an eye opener.

Private Dancer

I wish you the best of luck! I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but you are getting yourself into a very difficult sticky situation.

ZMAN

I will echo CondomKing and Cardinalblue posts regarding drug rehab treatment. She can do nothing without first kicking the habit. I know one too many people growing up who had addiction problems.

You need to get a crash course in a) the types of drug rehab treatments they have in Thailand including costs and B) the one that would best fit her.

Also, if it gets tough at the rehab, will she walk away from it than experience the physical and mental anguish of withdrawal.

Last, maybe I overlooked it in prior posts but I didn't see where she wanted to really kick the habit. The person has to want to bad enough to endure anything to give it up. All addicts want to quit but most can't till they hit 'rock bottom' and I'm not sure if she has hit hers. The thing with women addicts, and forgive me for being blunt, is that they stay addicted longer because they have a marketable commodity that can bring in $ on a regular basis and that's their body. Men, usually have to steal and rob to finance their habit and end up in jail where they have to kick the habit. They have their bodies as well but not as easy to make money as women. A disheveled woman is still more 'marketable' than a disheveled man.

She may need a rehab place far away from BKK and friends and possibly a falang run place. Maybe one of the larger, better known hospitals can give you a referral if you seek their help and relay the story to someone there.

Finally, you have to make the committment that you will see it through. If you take on this responsibility of getting her clean first then you will be the only person she has for some time.

Anything else regarding a life for her, which includes, language and computer schools, education, jobs, will fail unless she makes a lifestyle change from drugs and prostitution.

Decided to bore you guys with my conversation with jarunee about life in cha am.

If you do not have a regular BG in los, here is the type of ph conversation you are missing (or not missing)

Me: hello where are you?

Her: I?m at the beach with my friend from salon

Me: its 1pm, your friend not work much

Her: This place fucking boring not joking, nothing to do. I?m laughing all the time they say why you laughing, they don?t understand i never see like this

me: your skin ydam?

her: no , have umbrella

Her: people try talking i don?t want talking with them

Me: Who?

Her: thai men they come looking i don?t want looking

Me: they never see anyone like you before

her: they look look look, mai chawp

me: they sell cold coconuts on the beach?

Her: I not see any, you have to see yourself, nothing here.

Me: if they don?t sell coconuts, I?m moving you out of cha am.

She is drinking beer on the beach

Me: is your friend drinking?

Her: no her boyfriend is drinking

me: listen, when i get there we will make party with your friends

her: are you shoowah you want party?

Me: yes

her: ok i talking with all my friends we make big party

oh shit

Me: how many friends do you have?

Her: have 4 at restaurant they young girls jesus christ i?m fuckin old but they cannot call me pii because i look younger than them

me: they know you are crazy?

Her: yes, they can see.

Me: they have farang boyfriends?

Her: yes but they old. I tell them all the time my boyfriend is coming and he young man

me: but I?m not young

Me: kit teung, I?ll be there in a week, can you wait?

Her: I can wait what you thinking?

Her: i want hot dog

me: what?

Her: i want your special hot dog. What that noise?

Me: I?m typing on computer

her: what?

Me: chok wow, i can?t stand it, you too far away

her: oh you get horny, no problem, you just use one hand ready one two three one two three

me: why your friend not drinking?

Her: boyfriend drink. girls here not drink, only little bit. not same bangkok

me: honey i miss you kit teung jung loi

she starts singing kit teung jung loi

Me: honey we need to find something for you to do so you don?t get bored. You want to go to school for salon?

Her: you come here yourself you see have nothing here

me again: im thinking you need something or you get fucking bored

her again: when you come you see nothing to do here

me: thats ok, right now you are doing what i ask, kao chai mai?

Her (mocking me): yes sir, yes sir

her: you change my life

me: you and me together, not just me. You are strong.

Her: I?m too fucking strong

me: i know, you strong

her: kop khun kap! (She always says kap)

me: mai pen lai

than we talk about drugs

her friend in bkk went to hospital

me: why she have to go to hospital

her: her boyfriend take her

me: why her bf take her to hospital

her: he fall in love with her

me: no, why she go to hospital, what is wrong with her

her: i don?t know, too much marijuana

me: not go to hospital for marijuana

her: maybe stomach problem

I will see this boring cha am myself soon enough.

Damn MaiLuk, you just got me checking flights to LOS, I'm getting homesick!!! She seems like she's fun person to hang out with, congrats.

The way you two communicate reminds me of ex gf's I've had in LOS.

PS: keep her busy. Boredom isn't good.

Archived