Emporium Suites

Has anyone stayed in this serviced appartment? is it guestfriendly? Do u need to walk in front of a reception before u reach the rooms or is it very discrete.

From what i have seen on their website, it looks magnificent.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Has anyone stayed in this serviced appartment? is it guestfriendly? Do u need to walk in front of a reception before u reach the rooms or is it very discrete.

A few weeks ago JJsushi had a very favourable comment about the place. He may have ovelooked your post, send him a PM.

He's a very trustful man, from what I remember from his post, the place was fine in all regards.

The Emporium Suites entrance is located on the Benjarisit park side of the Emporium. The entrance/lobby is on the ground floor. As far as I know this is the only way into the apartments. I am not sure about the official guest policy there. I have never had a problem bringing in a female guest. I am sure if you request it they will secure her ID. Yes, you do have to pass the front desk and security when you enter to ge to the elevators because the rooms are on the 26th-41st floors.

Just as a note to prices. I just inquired the prices for the 1 BR Apartment for my parents in August, and they gave me the these rates:

Publish Rate Daily Rate Weekly Rate

Deluxe 65 sqm 5,000(PR) 3,650(DR) 3,400(WR)

Super Del. 80 sqm 6,000 4,300 4,000

Grand Del. 90 sqm 6,500 4,750 4,500

These rates are inclusive of :

- American Breakfast

- Maid service

- Linen & towel change

- Fully-equipped kitchen, utensils and tableware

- Electric stove and built-in oven

- Microwave

- Refrigerator

- Sony WEGA 25"

- Video CD player

- UBC cable TV

- Room amenities

- High speed internet

Cheers,

Daniel

If your parents stay in the 2 bedroom unit then they will have a washer/dryer in the unit.

I think the Lakepoint on Soi 16 is an excellent alternative to the Emporium Suites. The rates are half of the Emporium and every single unit has a washer dryer. For a while it wa my home away from home in BKK, I would never do a long stay in a hotel again.

Yepp, stayed at Somerset myself. Nice place. My mum is a shopaholic, and so I thought emporium Suites would be best locationwise. But I guess, I will put them into Somerset.

Normally they would stay in our house, but because we just started building a house, our current house looks more like a warehouse (gf bought already quite a lot of stuff for the new house, which won't be finished before November).

THX for the input...

Daniel

The "gym" is not really a gym. If you are a serious bodybuilder, then forget it. I went in there and gather up all the plates, and it was only 90lbs total.

However, if you just wanna run a few miles on the treadmill, then it's fine. They had something like 2 stationary bikes and 3 treadmills.

Their rooms are nice and clean. However, if you really wanna workout, just head over to the new gym at the Landmark hotel. It's fairly close to Lakepoint.

Says philthai:

Can you tell me how is the gym at the Lakepoint?

Cheers,

Philthai

Pretty pathetic. One universal type machine, some dumbells, statineary bike and treadmill. Your average 16 high schooler has a better setup in his garage or basement.

Archived