Emporium Suites

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We lived in Park Suan Plu for some 18 months a few years ago. Think the rent was 65K month.

Looked at Emporium first, but the apt are smaller and in my opinion not laid out that well, to say nothing of having to live on Suk. We loved Park Suan Plu, was perfect for us and would live there again if transferred back to Bangkok.

Tried twice in 2003, but Park Suan Plu would not rent by the night, monthly only.

As far as getting a place and hiring a maid, there is no comparison to living in some place like Park Suan Plu. The service is fantastic. Walk in the door: "Good afternoon Khun TH", Pull up with a load of groceries in the car, they unload it and take it up to your apt. Light bulb goes out, call downstairs anytime of day or nightand in 15 minutes some is there to replace it. Need a taxi, doorman goes out to the street and flags one down. I could go on and on.

TH

thanks escape rabbit but i did try that url.

After looking at the site, the lounge looks nice, a great location but the bed and bedroom itself looks rather plain to

what i would expect for that money.

I am looking only for over night accomodation for next month on the way in and way out as i will be spending it with one special BKK tg en/outroute from Ptty. But i want the hotel/apartment to be rather nice

Archived