Dating non bg Thai women in the west?

Lusty

Well chaps the opportunity to take out a non b/g I've met in the UK may well soon present itself :: :D.

She has been here for four months and lives with her sister and her english is limited.She knows that I'm a seasoned sanucker but is keen on a date ::.

The question is what can I expect and what sort of things and places do you fellow boardmembers suggest for a few early dates(no sarcasm please from the "usual suspects").And I suppose I must ask this.How long will it take to get her knickers off :p:devil:!Thanx in advance

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure she's a non BG?

It'd be nice to know how she ended up living there in the UK. Brought by a farang there and divorced now? Still married and 'about to' cheat on him? Studying there? (which would mean she's a 'rich GTG')

"She knows that I'm a seasoned sanucker but is keen on a date"

If she IS keen on dating you (and knows what you are :devil:), I have my doubts about her being a non BG. Hope I'm wrong, of course. :)

What are your intensions with her, Rusty? A few quickies or a serious relationship?

What are your intensions with her, Rusty? A few quickies or a serious relationship?

Well?Who the hell knows.Nothing ventured nothing gained and all that.

As for being a non b/g how do I know?Lets just say I have some very reliable "intelligence" ::Might be bum info of course :( and she's managed to pull the wool over my sources eyes!

Ok, going back to your original questions:

"what can I expect and what sort of things and places do you fellow boardmembers suggest for a few early dates"

Have you ever dated a non bg? I guess the fact that she's living in the UK won't make her any different from the ones living in Thailand.

As for where to go on a date, anywhere you would take a farang lady would be OK ;)

"How long will it take to get her knickers off" :p:devil:

If she IS a non bg, I believe it'll take longer than it will(would) take a farang lady. ::

Ok, I think I know your game, so I gues it'll depend on how hard she falls for you.

Sorry, can't give you a time-limit.

Goodluck Rusty :)

Hi Zaad,when I wrote in my first post about her knowing I'm a seasoned sanucker what I actually meant was that she knows I have been to Thailand a few times and I'm assuming she ain't stupid.

Some of the farange women I have been out with I always take them where I'm not known as they were pig ugly :o!They're a bit like a moped(50cc motorbike with pedals),both a great ride but you would'nt want to be seen on one by your mates! ::

Hi Rusty,

There are many thai girls in sydney most i know are studying english to get the pass and then onto Uni.

All or most on student visa.

Why have a suspect she is from the night life anyway??

i met my wife here and not for a second did i think she was an ex bg.

i call her bg sometimes (bad girl) when she forgets to pay a bill etc.

the first time she saw nana plaza was when i took her (and was amazed BTW)

Back to your position.

Go out have a good time get to know each other if NTG will be a while before you get even close to what YOU want to do .

Any relationship needs working on so good luck.

I hope you get what you are after. :up:

Says rustyAnd I suppose I must ask this.How long will it take to get her knickers off :p:devil:!Thanx in advance [/quote:

Rusty,

if she's a GTG as your sources tell you she is, if you get to the knickers off stage, you may consider yourself married. :eek:

Congrats mate!! :applause:

As for taking her out, go where you consider it fun for her and you. A movie may not be such a good place considering her English skills, maybe a museum or a good fish and chips place ;)

Zaad says:-As for where to go on a date, anywhere you would take a farang lady would be OK

I was thinking of a day trip to London as she has'nt been there yet.There are many places of intrest to visit as follows.

For a start I could show her Spirit of Townhalls squat,from Wormwood Scrubs Rd you can actually see the window bars of the cell where Sileakhunt did is first 18 month stretch.Then there is the old warehouse where Carew 66 and Bangkok Butcher used to dismember their victims.I could show her the alley where I mugged my first old lady and smoked my first rock.I could then take her to the docks and show her where N400's and Redbarons great great grandfathers where deported to Australia many moons ago.Then its off to Maddam Tussauds where you can see a wax effigy of Kipster100's great great uncle in the stocks covered in rotten vegatables.There is even a head stuck on a pike who I'm sure is Vakerie's double,Even the execusioner chopping some blokes head off looks more like ChrisG than ChrisG himself!We'll finish off the evening in Soho and go to the transvestite lap dancing club where the Village Idiot can be found most sunday afternoons :o

With this lot she's bound to be impressed ::

she knows I have been to Thailand a few times and I'm assuming she ain't stupid.

After my third trip to los, the few local thai ladies here decided i had a thai wife in los AND a child. Once the rumour started no talking them out of it.

If she is not too shy, ask her if she wants to come to your place, let her bring the fresh ingredients and cook for you. if she is into cooking gives her a chance to show off . This is how i handled my date. She moved in shortly after so watch out. Nightly i had the best food i ever experienced, even better than what i can find in los.

How long to get her knickers? Maybe after dinner if you say with real passion that dinner was the best ever this will work i guarantee it (first lose the red hat and goggles).

Archived