Dating non bg Thai women in the west?

Lusty

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<<the july and december airtickets are securely locked away in my sanuck draw>>>

Rusty,

now these trips you have planned may be very useful in developing your relationship with your new found friend.

Just tell her that you bought the tickets so that you could go back to los to do some shopping for her to buy the things that she will miss so much in england like the funny little pork sausage things with chilli and garlic in, or the woven mat to eat her dinner on.

But when you get there, just lose her shooping list and have some fun!! :grinyes::beer:

Well the time and date is set :D :pBut if I was a betting man I'd bet that things will start to get complicated and my shady past will come back to haunt me :(.

I may bring her to one of the London get togethers :: ::

Everything tends to go well until you tell her that you have an upcoming trip to LOS. Then be ready for the Sheeiiitt to hit the wall. I have dated a few Thai gals residing in the Bay Area (San Francisco, CA, USA). The worst were the TG's that have been here in the States for a long time, you could see the fire of hate in their eyes at a mere indication that I was preparing for a trip to LOS.

On the other hand, lucky for me, I hooked up with another TG once that was FOB (fresh off the boat by 3 months) from working the scene at one of Soi Cowboy's fine establishments. She got wind I was returning to LOS, and begged for me to take her back (apparently she was having bad withdrawals from lack of Yah Bah here in the states).

<<<I may bring her to one of the London get togethers >>>

Well I think that it may turn into an extremely interesting evening, perhaps I could invite my good lady as company for her ??!!?? I will see what she says (and check to see if a babysitter is available)..

Good luck for the date. :up:

Archived