Dating non bg Thai women in the west?

Lusty

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her sister(my sister me not speak inglit to mut me speak for her)is trying to marry me off and I have'nt been out with her yet :(do I smell a rat :( :(.She say to me "perhaps my sister me come Tayland wit you when you go"I say "I think not"don't want a big mai thai at Don Maug do we :hubba:!

I bet this turns out to be disasterous but it could provide some great board entertainment :shhh:

I can visualise Spirit of Townhall saying "told you so, :neener:"!

Well lads the big day is looming.A trip to some of the sights in London has been planned.The Toyota has been thoughly scrubbed and vacuumed.I've pinned my Rama V badge on a strategic place on the passenger sun visor so it can easily be seen and a Thai prase book in the door trinket tray ::.These two items alone should score high "jai dee"points!

I won 60quid(4100bht) fishing sunday and this will be used to offset the cost of which 6700bht(I thought about just giving her this and asking if we could stay in and shag all day but I don't think this would go down to well :o,see even when its free we still have to pay ::) has been budgeted,Buddha must think highly of one of his favourite sons :o,things are looking good.Also various members of the London contingent have bee placed at key points along the date route to act as marshalls :hubba:

Even if the relationship lasts but one day at least I'll be the farange with the Thai girl on his arm for a change rather than being the envious Thai birdless farange I normally am :D

Archived