Dating non bg Thai women in the west?

Lusty

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why it took me 2 days to find this thread I will never know.

Well here goes nothing...

>>>what sort of things and places do you fellow boardmembers suggest for a few early dates?

Nothing too different from the type of places you would take a falang girl, they are pretty much the same. All I done with mine was the usual cinema, out for dinner or out for a beer sort of thing. With the occassional 'cultural' visit to Alton Towers or Blackpool Pleasure Beach or the likes. I even took her to Devon and Cornwall a couple of times, and I was right, it did remind her of home (well just a little). In fact I am taking her and the kids down there next weekend for a break, and she seems to be looking forward to it.

As for the 2nd question >>>How long will it take to get her knickers off?

Well IMHO, a hell of a lot longer than if you were paying for it. I dont want to go into detail but it took me weeks rather than hours..

Hope this helps...

And good luck on your venture!! :beer:

Well, the first thing you should do is find out if she has any cute friends in America who would be interested in black guys and if so you PM me immediately.

The second thing is be careful. If she knows you've been to LOS and you start dating and you guys end up intimate, you would of course be thought of as a bf and possibly a future husband. Will she look too kindly on you going to LOS in future trips? You may not feel the need to go any more if you're happy but if you do, you have to be careful of how she will react.

Will she look too kindly on you going to LOS in future trips? You may not feel the need to go any more if you're happy but if you do, you have to be careful of how she will react

Hi Steve.Well this scenario has crossed my mind :: as the july and december airtickets are securely locked away in my sanuck draw :hubba: :shhh:

I can pretty much guarantee that it will not go over well. If you're not intimate by the time the trip comes around, she may not make a fuss but will note it and your chances of anything happening (romantically) will be greatly reduced, and if you're romantic by that time....well, be prepared for either heated accusations of your going there to bang BGs and/or incessant crying (the pity move always gets me...it isn't fair!)

One more thing, if she doesn't support the Arsenal, its a bad sign also! If Man Utd or Tottenham drop her!!

I think you are better off saving your cash for Thailand. After all, you have your sanuk tickets already?

Choco Steve advices to go for Arsenal fans, Mailuk wants a cook - I think you are wasting both yours and hers time as your priorities are elsewhere. To combine it is impossible.

Cheers!

Archived