The Cave

Khunhunter

I visited the Cave Club on Soi 33 just off of Sukhumvit last night. It cos 900 Baht to enter and the second drink is 300 Baht. The interior is politely put early Marqi De Saud sheik (I know that isn't the correct spelling but you will all figure it out). There dozens of women inside , most not greater than a 7 on a scale of 1-10 , in appearance but passable anyway. The main room is dark to say the least, which appears to be the general motif. When I arrived I was beseaged by several "leather clad" lovelies, some sporting wips others in chains. I sat opposite of the bar upon entering, ordered my first beer and took in the bizarre sites. Accross from the bar is a smallish room , equipped with several medievil looking devices such as a sort of "stocks" upon which one nearly naked young lovely had been tied by several others and was being alternatively beaten with a leather whip and ravished by her pseudo tormentors. Just a few feet away yet another girl was streathed out along a sort of "dark ages rack" or at least that is what it appeared to be to me.. She was naked from the waist up and was clad only in a minileather skirt. Circling her were five or six other young girls, equally disrobed/sexally dressed and they each took turns in mock torment of her "naughty bits" . As this was all goiing on loud groans and cries of pain/mock or otherwise was coming from a darkened room at the far end of the bar. After some refreshment and a little ecouragement from the girls I joined in the festivities. Flanked on either side by two young lovelies I was led to the racklike table that held the young girl. The girl was writhing in "mock pain" tossing her head about and muttering thai sylables out loud for the amusement of all present while the "inquistor in chief" a 30is Thai girl with long black hair and dressed from head to toe in black leather, gently and then roughly lashed the bound girls breasts and body. From my vantage poing at the foot of the table I watched in stunned amazament as the girl and her supporting cast apeared to be having the time of their lives. After a few light then stonger lashes with the whip, the grand inquisitor turned sharpely and looked at me as if I had just suddenly come to her attnetion. ......to be continued.....

Few questions:

1. Drinks is it a must ? 900 B seems overpriced.

2. So how much is price for a ST or LT bdsm session? How submissive are the ladies - e.g. willing to be tied up and ___ ? Is there like a fishbowl?

3. Are "sessions" inside their premise only, or allow take-home to own room?

Cheers!!!

Archived