The BEST dance contest in the world ever !!!!!!!!!

ultras67

Last night I went with a few guys from work to the Pink Panther to see the latest installment of the Nanapong dance contests. The bars represented were Dollhouse Bangkok, Pink Panther, Electric Blue / Hootys Pattaya and Carousel Pattaya.

This had everything you could possible imagine. Between us, we have got over 50 contests covered and none of us enjoyed it as much like night.

There were vibrators, dildos, domination, fighting, beer, cream, a guy being dragged on stage ( twice ) and stripped to his shorts !!!!, dp with beer bottles, girls being fingered, rogered, passed on shoulders over people oh and some dancing. The Pattaya girls were truly into it and during their domination scene they were not messing around and getting really into it and leathering the recipients, dragging them by the hair and so on. A few times Father T had to almost pull the girls off the stage they were so into it.

Each round just got hotter and hotter. Normally, there is a break to let the girls have a rest. I am convinced, this time, it was to let the guys heartbeats recover !

As a final, they let 2 girls from each bar dance, it was an amazing experience as you didnt know where to look with so much going on!

Although there was the usual 1st 2nd and 3rd prize. Unbelievably the dp girls didnt get in the top 3! But by that time nobody cared as the real winners were the audience and we all went home happy, dazed and amazed and hoping that the next one will be just as good. :drunk:

Applause to the Nanapong guys. :applause::up: ::

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh you're there as well :hubba:

I went there with big kev & asianman? after a quick stopover in SOL!

unbeliveable popular & fun I must agree, but sure I was surpriced the DP girl or was it girls did not enter top3 :dunno:

a not to be missed event even attending club electric blue or living dolls showcase comes close on most nights :neener::drunk:

I was sitting just at the door, where were you?

It was 401 & 402 from PP who doubled.

We now know who to ask for next time we are there :grinyes: and the trip to Pattaya to find that exotic mix of a girl with the beads in her hair is planned

Says ultras67:

There were vibrators, dildos, domination, fighting, beer, cream, a guy being dragged on stage ( twice ) and stripped to his shorts !!!!, dp with beer bottles, girls being fingered, rogered, passed on shoulders over people oh and some dancing.

Yeah, these are definitely *not* the things I am after ;)

Sigh, may be some day I am able to attend at least one of the dc's ...

"...a trip to Pattaya to find that exotic mix of a girl with the beads in her hair is planned..."

Damn!! Was the contest held at the Pink Panther in Pattaya, rather than the one in BKK?? I'm angry that I missed it...as I've been in back in Pattaya for over a month now....hopefully I'll stay better informed in the future!!

And...out of curiosity...did you happen to notice if your 'exotic girl' had braces on her teeth...which she had done less than a month ago?? If so I know who she is...a great dancer, fine body and nice personality... who I spent over six weeks with earlier at the start of this year.

Says farangman:

This DC was at Pink Panther Patpong Bangkok.

Thank you for all the positive feedback guys. Sunday's DC has certainly taken the events to a new level
:o

Watch this space for an announcement of the next DC.

Cheers

farangman

I've been reading threads on this board for over a month and never saw the contest advertised. Must have missed it :(also I did register on the nanapong mailing list and NEVER got an e-mail from them announcing the contest either ::

Archived