The BEST dance contest in the world ever !!!!!!!!!

ultras67

The Nanapong website is sort of in limbo, still up but I don't think anything going on in the way of posting. It was announced on the Nanapong message board, and Farangman (Nanapong board wiz) was a judge at the Nanaplaza short story contest and mentioned it there on Friday. Too bad you missed it. I was a judge and hadn't the faintest notion of how to judge it. Of the 16 dancers, I'd have put 14 in the finals and made half a dozen of them the first prize winner.

I won't say where I was sitting, but I got #401's whip cream covered beaver shoved into my face. Absolutely disgusting -- but a guy has to show his support for his friends. :hubba:

p.s. I have no idea what is going to happen next. Mud wrestling? Catfighting? With all the whips and strap-on dildo stuff, maybe the next DC should be held in The Cave on Soi 33.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in that case it would have been you who was blocking my view ! :nono: :nono:

;)

I went back in to PP last night and it was back to its old dead self. Only 2 of the girls who were dancing were on duty. XX was one and she was duly BFd after wanting the usual stupid tourist Patpong price.

Anyway, she is a bit wild once started but wont do BBBJs at all and wont do anal for less than 3K because thats what the mamasan says she should get. I found this out just at the crucial moment - as in point of entry - by which time it was too piggin late as I had only got enough money out to pay what was agreed and she wouldnt change her mind. ( she had been happy to agree a lower price in the bar. )

Why didnt she tell me this in the bar ??!!! :dunno::banghead:

I hate mamasans !!!!!!!!! :onfire: :censored: :censored:

Says she worked in a karaoke place before and has only been working in the PP for a month. Hmmmmm.

Anyway, this morning after a discussion about cost of flats etc she offers to do my laundry for nothing as some girls think of money money money and nothing else. Anyone else see the irony in this statement ?

Anyway, we swapped tel nos and sure enough about 1 min after parting, she phones saying "I wanted to say hello" - as in I wanted to see if you gave me the real phone number.

So one down, only another 7 from the wish list to go :grinyes:

Sigh, may be some day I am able to attend at least one of the dc's ...

Peter.... I know how you feel... there have been 24 ( yes 24 !!! ) of these contests and I have n't been in a position to get to ONE of them... :censored:

I have known a few of the girls who have taken part over the years and I am desperately keen to attend at least ONE..... I was starting to get p*ssed off with some posters complaining that they were finding their 7th, 8th or 15th contest a bit boring??? :cussing: - I cant imagine I would ever get bored - especially if they're half as good as the reports of this one.

It's good to know (if not even more frustrating) that the DCs haven't peaked. Now all I need is a DC in December/January and I'll be able to die a happy man (probably on the night itself!). ::

There was some talk of a DC video at one stage... Did this ever happen? and if so would anyone like to recommend it?

As I'm short I don't think I was blocking much view, but man did that nanapong official speaker get some great views & stares :hubba:

sorta like asking for some bootle action from the first dollhouse team's rather tame 1st round, but became almost speachless just a bit later on ::

Just to sum it up to piss of the guys who still haven't made it: double bottle penetration, strap on dildo fucking, hot girls non stop, farang on stage being spanked & getting BBBJ, more hot girls & this going on for hours non stop for the cost of the few drinks one we're able to order :neener:

Oh did I forget plenty of hot lesbo action when the girls got all oiled up & not to mention plenty of other non contest girls milling around. A true not too miss even I was considering missing it & remain a few days extra in pattaya as I saw the last one in pink panther too :up:

Oh Ultra thanks for sharing your experience with XX & good luck with the next 7.

I have not been back in patpong since sunday as I figured it would be something like that, but there was quite a few cute dek serves around...

Cheers!

yeah it's rather amazing that the dc's after 23 events can still amaze the 'regulars' even in these crack down times.

actually there's a monthly DC series running down in pattaya with the next schedules for june20 according to asiabugle newsletter from baronbonk. last one this month charged a 200bt entry so I can't comment, but probably a scaled down version of the nanapong ones I assume?

good luck ;)

Sounds like it was a hell of a night Ultras67! I must see if I can time my next trip to BKK to go to one of the dance contests, not had any luck on that so far!

Thaipan

PS: Like your Avtar! A world record 50th league win!!! :beer:

Nope, I wasn't the birfday boy -- though I'd love to be 40 again. I was sitting on the end opposite the Brit bar manager who kept munching on the girls at every opportunity.

p.s. For the life of me, I can't imagine anyone using their REAL name in bars, especially announced over the PA system at such an event. Is the guy for real???

No I want to carry on living in Thailand!!

Oh come on farangman there are more important things in life than your personal safety... release the damn video and bring enjoyment to the humdrum life of millions. :p

"There is no worse censorship than self imposed censorship" Saddam Hussein 1998

Archived