500 BAHT LONG-TIME????

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Been my experience that PP bars are being hit the worst of all the venues. Everytime I've been there, I've been extremely disappointed by the selection and attitude of most of the girls not to mention the annoying night market and pesky touts. I generally stick to SC and Nana where I've found the most attractive and best performers work. While there has definitely been a slow down in business of late, any of the girls in these venues I would want to even talk to let alone be with would laugh ot throw a drink in your face if you offered or even suggested 500 baht for short or long time. I have found that the best girls, while they are less selective than during high season, still have no problem getting sanookers to pay their going rates. Not sure why your two regulars would be willing to forego the money they can make at go-go bars if they are stunners and incredible performers. The girls I take easily make the kind of money your talking about on a weekly basis not to mention their tourist "boyfriends" who are sending them money from abroad.

PS low balling the more attractive and in demand girls in the places will also get you written off the prospect list for all of the other attractive girls in the same venue who would then ignore you entirely

my problem has always been getting the lazy go-go girls up and out of my room in the morning!

still can't see why anyone would boast about getting low prices from thai girls... they never want to discuss price with me so i suppose i could give them what i like but i always give them the upper end of the going rate because they deserve it and you get yourself a good reputation.

Says dropout:

Been my experience that PP bars are being hit the worst of all the venues. Everytime I've been there, I've been extremely disappointed by the selection and attitude of most of the girls not to mention the annoying night market and pesky touts. I generally stick to SC and Nana where I've found the most attractive and best performers work. While there has definitely been a slow down in business of late, any of the girls in these venues I would want to even talk to let alone be with would laugh ot throw a drink in your face if you offered or even suggested 500 baht for short or long time. I have found that the best girls, while they are less selective than during high season, still have no problem getting sanookers to pay their going rates. Not sure why your two regulars would be willing to forego the money they can make at go-go bars if they are stunners and incredible performers. The girls I take easily make the kind of money your talking about on a weekly basis not to mention their tourist "boyfriends" who are sending them money from abroad.

PS low balling the more attractive and in demand girls in the places will also get you written off the prospect list for all of the other attractive girls in the same venue who would then ignore you entirely

I honestly can't tell you why they made me such an offer. Maybe knowing that I am here for a few months they look at it as a sort of holiday for themselves. Plus I don't know exactly what the "true" monetary cost would be. After all you are talking eating, shopping, pocket money, etc.

Are they stunners? I don't really know because your definition of stunner and mine may vary. I do know that they are never short of clientele and tend to be barfined by Japanese customers more than Farang. They also generally work in a team so many clientele take the both of them. I also don't know how many out of country boyfriends they have(because I simply do not care) but I do know that they have no in-country ones. Basically your guess is as good as mine as far as the income they may lose.

Now as far as Nana vs SC vs PP I don't know which one has the best looking girls better attitutdes etc. I think it is just a matter of how you connect in different bars with different chicks. To be quite honest they all pretty much the same to me.

Archived