500 BAHT LONG-TIME????

Says Mentors:

<blockquote><font class="small"> jjsushi:</font><hr> . When I return in a couple of weeks I can live in their apartment or they in mine, they will both cook, clean, provide me with all the sex I want etc, for the princely sum of paying both of their monthly bills. The real kicker was that if we all liked the trial period we could make it more permanent.

This is a new another dark chapter in the colonisation :onfire:

What colonization?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might have been going all the wrong places like the popular gogo's & CM2 as I surpricingly have not yet found any take aways in my former favorite angels!

Also I've been paying similar amounts as new years or even more actually even to girls I've gone with before :banghead:

Still I haven't gotten extremely good sex very often unlike I usually does except lately with a few young gals introduced to me by a GF of my friend :hubba:

Anybody got a feel for the standard gulliver/new wave going rates as I've gotten susrpricingly high quotes there around 1.5-2k LT :eek:

Even been paying fl 1.5k one night for outstanding service & she chipped in quiete a bit so I guess here 2k expectation wasn't way off :dunno:

Only I paid her the usual 1k on the first date & 1.2k on the 3rd ::

Anyways I did get thrown an outstanding though very emotional freebie as well as a 500bt ST showgirl, but with a used mobile thrown in :grinyes:

enjoy!

Hi ib13,

I must say, that in the 8 months before my last visit, I worked very hard on my Thai language skills. Really does open up a whole new world for you, and I'm convinced that this was a huge factor in my ability, this time, to negotiate really low rates, along with all the other obvious factors (SARS, etc.)

It wasn't so much the fact that I could communicate with them on a different level, but more that they pigeon-holed me on the level of a resident of BKK, and instantly knew I knew the score.........so any hopes of 3,000 baht S/T with me never entered their heads. I had many of them ask me where I live in BKK, and I explained I was just a tourist from Hawaii. Can't tell you how many "mai cheua"s I got (I not believe you)....along with a few "Go hok"s, and "Mai jing"s (liar/not true).

>>>>I might have been going all the wrong places like the popular gogo's & CM2 as I surpricingly have not yet found any take aways in my former favorite angels!<<<<

CM2 is notorious for high prices. As well as popular go-go's. You're just looking in all the wrong places, that's all.

I resisted for many visits, to explore the F/L'er side, mainly due to what I have heard on this board. Was much safer to pull from a go-go, because you had recourse, if something went wrong, etc. And this is true, but...........I learned this last visit that the best offerings are not in the go-go's. This group of girls MUST produce customers, and have financial obligations associated with their employment (quota's relating to L/D's, barfines, etc.). Many are very well used, and are much more serious about the financial side of what they are doing, as opposed to many of their counterparts, whom are only part-time participants, working only occasionally, as the need arises.

What I found was a very large number of uni-students, and other girls who participated in the business, but on a much less limited basis. They did not have to work every day, and not have the obligations to go with customer, if asked, 30 days out of a month with 31 days on the calender. Much is said about F/L'ers being not fit for go-go/BBar work, because of whatever problems they have, but have found this to be very untrue.

What I found was a large group of girls, not hardened by the daily grind of the production line, that exists for any go-go girl. This is not to say that there are not some real nightmares walking around out there on the street, but they are easily identifiable.

From my experience this time, I learned what many have said before. Price has NO bearing on anything. Many of my best experiences were negotiated at the lowest rates, from girls sitting on the steps of closed businesses along soi 5, or sukumvit, and noodle stands in the area. I found this group to be very sincere, and more relaxed, as they don't have an agenda, where they need to rush back to bar. S/T was never even an option, although some needed to be back at school in the morning, but still always spending the night.

All this being said, I should tell you that I always spend some time with any selection, before heading to hotel room. And I did reject some initial picks. But in the end, I was shocked at not only the outside beauty of some of these girls, but what jai dee attitudes they held in their heart, as well. God...there are some real gems out there, not working the circuit. Just have to have a deserning eye, and a little patience.

HT

well my thai words are very limited, but this time I do stay at apartment, but never pretend to be resident & never have problem to get the usual rates, but just haven't noticed bargains due to current tourist slump, but then again I usually don't bargain upfront so that may be the reason...

I learned this last visit that the best offerings are not in the go-go's.

------------------------------------

Finally!

I think a whole new world opens up when you stop limiting yourself to what books(or sites ) say. Though FLs do ST too, of course, one's trip starts to be less sex-touristy and a lot more thai-cultural when you get out of the bar and gogo stool and starts hanging around (a very slim difference, if seen from walking ST. in Pattaya, but one nonetheless you can pick up on ). Soon , you see yourself chatting up many types of girls, for the sake of just being there and enjoying your day, and that eventually also leads to meet women who do not "work".

Interestingly, my experiences have been opposite to yours (and probably to most). In the majority of cases for me, everything you said about how the freelancers applied, instead, to gogo girls.......and vice versa. Not in all, but ON AVERAGE.....which, theoretically, doesn't make sense given all the business aspects you refer to....but that's the way it's been with me. The gogo girls i've been with have been the best performers and want to stay long time and do not rush out in the morning....and have been "nice" and "warm"....but the freelancers.....the opposite.......Without going into the reasons, it obviously comes down to the person selection proess from each venue......(p.s. freelancers have come from either BG7, thermae, nanadisco).

Says june11:

The gogo girls i've been with have been the best performers and want to stay long time and do not rush out in the morning....and have been "nice" and "warm"....but the freelancers.....the opposite.......Without going into the reasons, it obviously comes down to the person selection proess from each venue......(p.s. freelancers have come from either BG7, thermae, nanadisco).

My experiences are the same as yours except for gogogirls do not rush out in the morning . I always find the beerbargirls to be the ones who stay a bit longer in the morning.

That freelancers prefer not stay long time is quite to understand ; a lot of of them have some very low-paid work to do at daytime too ,and they hardly get some sleep.

Archived