500 BAHT LONG-TIME????

Says HIGH THAIED:

While great for us punters, please remember the girls do have rent, phone, utilities, and family responsibilities, that still have to be met by them at the end of the month. Be generous. Their life is not looking too good right now.

Well, on first thought I have to remind the THB 1000 bf and THB2000 st/ THB 3000 lt prices during the high seasons, but on the other hand you are right. I pay fair prices too, during low season and during high season.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

You left a BG in your room while you went out for the day? You are lucky there was anything left in it! What all dod she order on room service?

What did the new girl say when you arrived back with her and the other one still in residence? "Let's have a 3 some" perhaps?

Actually, I have often gone out and left a bar girl in my room. I tend to spend some time with them before barfining, and so have a pretty good feel for their personality. Besides, what are they going to steal.....my aloha shirts? I take camera, money, etc. with me, so never much left in room to take. I've never had any problems with this. If I am leaving them in room, they always know they are free to order some food, if they like. Food is cheap in Thailand. Just part of taking care of them, while under your care.

No......no triple headers there. Both times girl in room was dressed, and left quickly. They were already paid before I left in the morning, so wasn't too complicated. Since I usually end up taking prospective barfines to one of my home bars first, they are all well aware I am very well known, and a big butterfly.

I've also found this to be a very valuble tool. On a couple of occasions, my very loyal home bar girls have pulled me aside to tell me of trouble a certain girl might be. Needless to say, they were not taken to my room. My home bar girls, as a group, have an incredible wealth of knowlege about many of the girls they see me with. I even got a phone call to my room once, 5 minutes after getting to my room with a B/G, only to be told I had been spotted walking through Nana lobby, and the girl I was with was suspected to have Aids. This setup has proven to be a great safety net for me.

HT

Hi Sarisin,

Where were you able to find most of these 500 baht freelancers, HT? Street, Grace, Thermae, discos?

A couple from Grace, and the rest from Angels disco, Nana lobby/bar area's, parking lot at 2:00am, The Wave, and lot from the street..... Sukumvit and side soi's down to soi 7. Also pulled a number of girls from Soi 1 (Buckskin Joes). Never been there before, but had great luck there. Some of the best, as a matter of fact. After all my visits, I've yet to make it to Thermae yet, and although have hit BG7 a number of times, have never ended up pulling from there. Oh yea....2 from Gulliver's, also.

1 double header from Angels, another from the steps along Sukumvit late at night, and a triple header that started out as a double, but girls calling a third lady up to the room, saying that 3 'would be better for me'. Third girl insisted she did not want any baht, and that I should just pay other two 500 baht each I had agreed to. 3rd girl ended up doing a lot of work. This was towards the end of my visit, and was losing steam. The last round, she must have spent 30 minutes on blow job. I gave them all 1,000 baht each, and they were all shocked. Then started jumping up a down with happiness. After calming down, they look at each other smiling, and start to undress again. I just laughed and said, "Thanks, but I need sleep". I had finally hit the wall, sexually. You know things are good when you start turning down great triple play action, and would have been a freebie round, at that.

HT

"You left a BG in your room while you went out for the day? You are lucky there was anything left in it! What all dod she order on room service"

I always do this and have never had anything taken. I never allow the hotel to take the girls id either. Call me dumb! I hate the checking in to the hotel for my guest part...i just refuse to do it. :cussing:

Says Thaipan:

You left a BG in your room while you went out for the day? You are lucky there was anything left in it!
;)
What all dod she order on room service?
:eek:

I would trust a BG alone in my room far more than most. Recently the former Alabama footbal coach was fired from his job because he went to a strip club and took the stripper in his hotel room. What started the media firestorm was that while he was playing golf the stripper ordered US$1000 worth of room service ---to go!!

That was some expensive ass room service considering he lost a job that paid him about $10mm over 7 years.

You left a BG in your room while you went out for the day? You are lucky there was anything left in it!

-------------------------------------------

Totally untrue. I have often had a girl stay alone in the room, in the past. Not only was there nothing missing, but room had been put in order, clothes well hung (just like me :p), and since I own a condo, food prepared sometimes.

Met a girl in Nana parking lot after closing, she said she was a tour guide who got laid off during the economic slow down. She did say she would go 500bht L/T. Also wanted some food, noodl;es to be specific. No idea of her real plight, but I have seen her there a few more nights...

jjsushi:
. When I return in a couple of weeks I can live in their apartment or they in mine, they will both cook, clean, provide me with all the sex I want etc, for the princely sum of paying both of their monthly bills. The real kicker was that if we all liked the trial period we could make it more permanent.

This is a new another dark chapter in the colonialism :onfire:

Archived