500 BAHT LONG-TIME????

Hi,

Was thinking about my recent trip, and was just amazed at the rates I was getting. 500 baht the norm, for FL's and BBar girls. Got my first freebie, too.

And they were really hungry. Vast majority wanting to stay L/T for this rate. Twice, I left in the morning, with girl wanting to sleep a bit longer, only with me returning around 6 p.m. for my 'evening out' shower, clothes change, and S/T with new girl in tow, only to have previous girl STILL THERE.... :o :: ::

Now that was an awkward moment I've never come across there before.... :: I must say, first time I did not pull from many go-go's this time, which is usually my MOD. Was just getting such continuing great luck from other two venues, that go-go's only came into the picture a few times, at 1,000 baht/pop + B/F.

Was there for 3 weeks, and had a ridiculous number of girls this time, as I may not be able to get back for a whole year, so went a little bit crazy. Out of around 30, paid 1,000 baht only a few times, because they were simply 'must haves', including a couple of go-go girls, 2 F/L's, and 1 B/Bar girl. I should note that although I was able to negotiate such low rates, I did, in fact tip quite generously most times, simply because the service, in almost every case, was really exceptional this visit.

Also, I suspect that because of the downturn in tourism, that girls who would normaly turn down some sexual requests, are only too happy to capitulate, out of the 'dire straights' situation for them. I'm not into any wierd shit, but out of maybe 200 requests for "Khun chawp smoke maak maak mai?" (you like give blow job very much?), I got a very enthusiastic "Chawp maak maak" ( I like give very much). A 100% hit rate for that many girls, plus the majority wanting to go 'three holer" (I always decline that with a BKK bar girl, as odds of catching HIV escalates tremendously). The number wanting to initialize this though, was mind blowing to me. Maybe because I was taking a lot of F/L's this time???? I really don't know.

Since I've read a few recent posts declaring the same, thought it would be in all our best interest to share what Sars, etc., has done to the recent market, and what we, as recent returnees, were able to negotiate, so fellow punters who will be there soon, have a good idea of what is possible now, so they are not fooled into a 3,000 baht S/T 'newbie' proposition.

Also, if you're a 'cheap charlie', your time has come. $399US R/T from Hawaii-BKK-Hawaii. I've never seen this. I'm assuming airfares are diving world-wide to BKK. While great for us punters, please remember the girls do have rent, phone, utilities, and family responsibilities, that still have to be met by them at the end of the month. Be generous. Their life is not looking too good right now. It's not jai-dee to kick someone when they are down. Take good care of them now, and you will be rewarded 10 x over, on subsequent visits. They have awesome memories, and not just for the bad stuff.

HT

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, times are indeed bad. I just returned today from my BKK visit. I mentioned before in another thread regarding my previous trip I received quite a few requests of "just pay bar". I gathered then that the chicks are really struggling to make the BF quota.

This trip was even more interesting. I told a few of my regulars that I may be staying for a couple of months next time around. Two of them that I normally BF and indulge in coitus liasons as a duo made me an unusual offer. When I return in a couple of weeks I can live in their apartment or they in mine, they will both cook, clean, provide me with all the sex I want etc, for the princely sum of paying both of their monthly bills. The real kicker was that if we all liked the trial period we could make it more permanent. No jealousies, instead each very happy to share me with the other in menage a trois, tag team bliss. Now these are regulars of mine that I have known for a while so I know they were not bullshitting. I asked them why they would give me such a generous offer after all I am not the most handsome, young or sexy guy; the response was that we both love you and WE DON"T WANT TO WORK BAR ANYMORE. I didn't believe the "love you" part only "no work bar" part.

Times must be very tough indeed for a couple of Patpong dancers to make such an offer.

Interesting post HT, I paid an average of 1000 baht LT in march just after the Gulf war started and as the first SARS victims were arriving in LOS. The bars were in the main fairly quiet with the exception of AW as usual!

You left a BG in your room while you went out for the day? You are lucky there was anything left in it! ;) What all dod she order on room service? :eek:

What did the new girl say when you arrived back with her and the other one still in residence? "Let's have a 3 some" perhaps? ::

I am planning a two week stay in pattaya in july and from what I am hearing it is a buyers market which suits me fine as I want to get back what I missed out in the past, I wander what the going rate is from a gogo bar in pattaya for L/T and will the service be above standard.

Interesting post, HT.

Yes, the few times I have been out in the bars the last 2 months or so I have noticed a degree of desparation with some of the BGs. I had friends I would never consider taking home come up to me and ask to just pay their barfine and there would be no further charge later. I never took them up on this offer though.

Same for the freelancers in Thermae and on the street, which brings me to my question:

Where were you able to find most of these 500 baht freelancers, HT? Street, Grace, Thermae, discos?

Thanks.

Guys,

If the prices are that low I take it the OECDs fears of deflation hitting the world economy are pretty much justified. What a crying f@cking shame!

Cheers

Jaga

While great for us punters, please remember the girls do have rent, phone, utilities, and family responsibilities, that still have to be met by them at the end of the month. Be generous. Their life is not looking too good right now. It's not jai-dee to kick someone when they are down. Take good care of them now, and you will be rewarded 10 x over, on subsequent visits. They have awesome memories, and not just for the bad stuff.

Absolutely! Well Said, HT! :up:

Yes times must be getting tough for the BG's last time I was in Pattaya (April) I sat at the top beer bar on Soi1 opposite Big C early evening and was delighted to be 'picked' by a real cutie, the Bar Star in fact When I had finished my Singa and decided to head back to the hotel for a shower she offered to come back with me, I declined and told her I would be back later on. To my suprise she said: no I come now and shower with you, I stay long time no problem, cost 500 bht and I was not even asked for the bar fine! This was an offer I couldn't refuse ;) she stayed untill the next day and she offered to stay the following day for 'same same'. She ended up staying for the rest of my trip and I gave her a good tip when I left but it was still real cheap. There is hope for the overweight over 40's still.

Archived